It's March..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I followed the development of this game since it was first announced and it's a real shame they never made good on the PC version, which is the only platform I care about. Sure I bought the first 4 tables for iOS when the game first released to show some support because the PC version was right around the corner. Not a chance now. Too long with bull**** excuses and no communication. I'm done with PA for good. They can take the PC version and shove it up their asses now. Too late guys. You lost a hardcore pinball fan who would have bought every single table.

No, 302mike. They're meeting up with Valve in a few weeks. Most likely you haven't heard the audio interview.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I followed the development of this game since it was first announced and it's a real shame they never made good on the PC version, which is the only platform I care about. Sure I bought the first 4 tables for iOS when the game first released to show some support because the PC version was right around the corner. Not a chance now. Too long with bull**** excuses and no communication. I'm done with PA for good. They can take the PC version and shove it up their a**es now. Too late guys. You lost a hardcore pinball fan who would have bought every single table.
This is completely unacceptable. If you're going to leave in a huff, you have to write a 6,000-word manifesto comparing TPA to Olive Garden for our entertainment first.

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thepinballarcade

700 Members; TPA/Steam Update
MARCH 15TH, 2013 - PINBALLWIZ45B
News on Steam will be announced shortly after GDC on March 29th.

Thank you everyone, for the support!

In the meantime:

Mobile and Mac users: Enjoy Cactus Canyon and Central Park :)

Since Gottlieb ROMulation is possible, we'll be able to see Tee'd Off soon, better than the Gottlieb Collection version!

Here's the riddle for next month's tables: "It's opposite day! Table Pack 13 will include a new table that has the opposite of a space theme and a re-released table with a theme that will take you to into the darkness."

I think we only have to wait a few more weeks. :)

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
White Water is the opposite of a space theme table.

Hmmm, so is Earthshaker. Maybe it is that one.

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
It's April. I wondered if the special kickstarter build will be sent out soon. Bobby King said in Jeff's interview that he could see no reason why it shouldn't be sent out to Kickstarter supporters.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
It would be nice if it comes out soon! :)
My HTPC Steam Account is just waiting for some pinball ;)

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I thought Farsight were pushing a BETA out for the Kickstarter backers? I haven't heard anything since Bobby's surprise in the interview that they hadn't received it yet.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I thought Farsight were pushing a BETA out for the Kickstarter backers? I haven't heard anything since Bobby's surprise in the interview that they hadn't received it yet.

I emailed FS a question about the beta build through the Kickstarter page and this is what I got back.....
'We are still working on it. We had to upgrade our equipment to keep working on it, but it should be ready to go very soon.'

By equipment maybe they mean PCs running all the windows O/S XP, W7, Vista and Win 8. If Steam have finally caved in I guess they need to complete it 100% to be able to release it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online