[It's Over] Farsight previewing BR live on Twitch

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I caught the last 20 min. Here is a summary of what I heard:
Requests for getaway and safe cracker met with really positive response.
They love starship troopers and would like to make it.
Apollo 13 they would like to do but the tech can't support 13 ball multiball but perhaps down the road.
At that point they mentioned they plan to be around doing this (supporting tpa) for a long time.
About licenses, none are completely out of the realm of possibilities but it all depends on the cost relative to potential for sales.
That being said kiss and AC/DC are not too likely and music licensing in General is more expensive tha most anything else they could go after.
Big guns requested - they stated they've had a few requests and it could happen some day.
They encouraged people to post game and feature request on Facebook and this forum (they gave out the website). They mentioned getting more requests does get their attention.
They mentioned the new ui and that more would be shown soon.
Talked a lot about 1991 and when they were born and nirvana nevermind. I am assuming because that goes back to when black rose initially released.
Bugs - programming is like spinning plates. Fix one thing and it may actually cause another thing to happen. They are working hard at fixing issues.
They acknowdged some bugs in the build they were using.
They said they were on a really low performance PC so the game could look better on a higher powered system (I persoNnly thought it looked fine)
Lots of funny discussion when asked why they couldn't be seen. They said they looked handsome like the other guy in magic mike but confused mcconaighey with woody Harrelson.

That's all I heard/recall. They were pretty fun to listen to and they want to do more of these in the future!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Can anyone summarize the first 40 minutes and/or any details I missed. I know there was a feature they discussed and I forgot. I think it was about having tournament settings (no extra balls, etc) available at no extra charge for a harder setting. They said it has been tossed around and may happen and requests would help the case.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
It really frustrates me that Farsight give about >...< this much notice before running these. I would have loved to catch this one. The last one was great fun, and I got stuff done for Android as a result of the requests.

Kadett785

Nov 23, 2013
Yeah, they also said that Pinball After Dark will be an entirely separate program. So it will not be an add-on/ season pack in the main pinball arcade package. I understood this to be that Pinball After Dark will be a separate purchase. No real details about what tables they are considering, but Playboy was mentioned in passing.

Talked about Addams Family and said that they would like to do the table, and confirmed they are in legal discussions, but it sounds like this is a process that will take an extremely long time. The overwhelming impression was that a kickstarter is not happening anytime soon during this season at least.

Said Black Rose should be released tomorrow, except for PS3 and PS4.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts