Jerky / unplayable on iPad 2

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I have a reasonably new iPad 2 with iOS 10.3.2 installed. I haven't played TPA very much the last year due to a combination of too many bugs, boring tables and more going on my life I guess, but when I got back to play it with this new iPad I realized that the movements were incredibly jerky which makes it almost unplayable. It is like it was back when I had an iPad 1 and in Season 2 or something. The ball could be rolling down the flipper and suddenly it lags for a few hundreds of a second before it is down the center hole or so far down the flipper the shot is missed. This is INCREDIBLY frustrating and I can't see how no one else have had this problem? This happens every game about every 20 seconds or so.

It's not an old iPad or anything but still it has this problem. And I thought FS might have improved over the last year, but no. I guess I will go back to not play this game again - at least until the Shadow lures me back in, as World Cup Soccer did.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I'm getting this on the new new newest standard iPad with a a9 chipset so I feel ya heh, unfortunately I've yet to find a fix

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Last edited:

jonathan.rowe.75

Nov 5, 2015
I'm actually in the same boat with you. I have a relatively new iPad 2 running iOS 9.3.5 as well. I've had no problems with the device itself; and for that matter I really haven't noticed any quirks or bugs with any tables from TPA or Zen Pinball (Marvel/Star Wars/Aliens). With TPA I use the iFlipper, which is a miniature Pinball table using the guts of an iCade. If I'm unable to purchase any more new tables because the app updates to coincide with iOS 11, we'll do be it. I just won't purchase Season 7 or whatever. As long as I can still use the app and it's tables, that's all I really care for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.