Judge Dredd

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Wide body. 1993. Based solely on comics, not movie. Lots of features, appealing art and music.

Yay or Nay? Would the license be cheap considering its not based on the movie?

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
JD is a really cool table and very fast for a wide body. The Pinball Gallery used to have one and it kicked my a$$ repeatedly but I kept coming back for more. So glad it wasn't based on the stinker film. If it's in the Bally poll I'll probably vote for it.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
JD is a really cool table and very fast for a wide body. The Pinball Gallery used to have one and it kicked my a$$ repeatedly but I kept coming back for more. So glad it wasn't based on the stinker film. If it's in the Bally poll I'll probably vote for it.

When I was a kid, the local arcade had this machine. It had a nice arrange of missions and don't forget about Super Mode, which gave you a multiball challenge at the start of each ball.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Fun, underrated game. I think there is a new movie coming out soon though so that might increase the liscense cost.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
The movie came it last September....and bombed badly. Although it does seem to be finding its audience on DVD. They're still undecided about making another film and haven't green lit another on yet. I wouldn't think the license would be to expensive. Certainly not on the level of Star Trek.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Judge Dredd pinball is based solely on the comic, not either of the 2 movies. I can't imagine that it'd be an expensive license to pick up, but then what do I know.

It's a shame that Dredd bombed at the box office, as it is a really solid action flick. It is essentially the same story as 'The Raid', which is spectacular too, just on a larger scale.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Judge Dredd pinball is based solely on the comic, not either of the 2 movies. I can't imagine that it'd be an expensive license to pick up, but then what do I know.

It's a shame that Dredd bombed at the box office, as it is a really solid action flick. It is essentially the same story as 'The Raid', which is spectacular too, just on a larger scale.

My thoughts exactly with the movie. Just more guns than silot (misspelled).

I too would vote for this table to actually give it a whirl.

Last edited:

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
The stallon vs the urban dredd film is like night vs day. I hope the strength of the DVD sales of the 2012 dredd film give them the push to make a sequel.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
The movie came it last September....and bombed badly. Although it does seem to be finding its audience on DVD. They're still undecided about making another film and haven't green lit another on yet. I wouldn't think the license would be to expensive. Certainly not on the level of Star Trek.

Shows what I know!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
N

+1

Totally agree with you

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts