June TotM Groupings and Results

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Ah, back in the Top Ten. Worked a lot better this time, probably because I spent quite some time on each table to warm-up. Plus I had some time to practice each table during the TotW.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So did having the tournament open as soon as the groupings were posted work out better for people? Is that a keeper for future tournaments, a 23 hour window?

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
For me it was great, although I hadn't really an issue with the 12 hour window. But it gives me the chance to play already in the afternoon and I don't have to reserve Saturday evening for it.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
HD - 168,013,430
Rip - 6,968,000
ED - 344,440
Di - 1,257,950

Sorry, just trying figure out how this works... :)

Unfortunately I can't insert your scores after the fact. Still, you can easily see how you would have fared. Next month just be sure to post your scores into the provided link between the hours given. Hope you had fun all the same, and if you ever have questions, there are a lot of friendly people here who will provide answers!

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Grats Switch3flip and Iazmama!!

Fun tournament as always. I'm very happy with all my scores this time. Especially Harley and El Dorado worked out great for me. No houseballs on those, and not a single ball going from bumpers to right outlane on Harley which seems to always happen at least once per game otherwise. Ripley's felt like it could go on forever, but I ended up draining my 3rd ball just before I was about to start Atlantis. Still happy with my score though. On Diner I had a good first ball, but drained 2nd and 3rd almost immediately. At least I got some value on those from building up a decent bonus tip on ball 1 and felt my total score was decent. Second game was way worse, around 8 mil I think. GG to pinballwiz for shooting 60M there! Diner is really a class table.

It was great to be able to play on daytime, so thanks for adjusting the tournament times SYT!! I warmed up on each table and everything which I think payed off. Looking forward to Big Shot next month!

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Thanks! Wow I'm surprised I won but very happy! Had a blast as usual. The new time format should give me better chance to play even if saturday turns out to be busy so I like it :)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I really would like to see it expand beyond those that visit the forum. I wonder if having to come onto the forum for all the info is a turn off to players that hear about the tourney through our podcast or Pinball Arcade's tweets. Anybody wanna build and host a BlahCade website?

I could probably build a basic static site on Github pages.

I'll add it to the hopper if you like...

Members online

Members online