Kickstarter reward question

SteWieH

Jul 11, 2012
Does anyone know if I can choose the same platform twice and if so will the second become giftable?
For example if I picked steam for both rewards can I later send out the second one to a friend?

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Does anyone know if those of us who donated will be able to download table immediately or will be made to wait for months so that most us pay to download the table anyway. Did t2 zone come available immediately?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Does anyone know if those of us who donated will be able to download table immediately or will be made to wait for months so that most us pay to download the table anyway. Did t2 zone come available immediately?
This depends on the platform. In general, the "open" platforms (Android and to a lesser extent iOS) this was not an issue. On the closed platforms (consoles), backers had to wait a while because of corporate delays with the consoles' corporate parents.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I seem to recall its a manual process to release the Kickstarter tables to those who pledged. So even on the release day it took awhile (hours?) before you got the table after release. I know that process improved since the original two Kickstarters where some people had long delays, but I probably anticipate a bit of a delay.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I backed The Addam's Family for $100 dollars, when do we get to select which system we wat the Gold Roms to be on. I use The Pinball Arcade for either IPad 3 or The Playstation 4, I'm leaning towards having the Gold Roms on the Playstation 4. When their ready are they going to send an E-mail to us so we can choose, and thanks for any answers.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I backed The Addam's Family for $100 dollars, when do we get to select which system we wat the Gold Roms to be on. I use The Pinball Arcade for either IPad 3 or The Playstation 4, I'm leaning towards having the Gold Roms on the Playstation 4. When their ready are they going to send an E-mail to us so we can choose, and thanks for any answers.

In the past they've sent something out via Kickstarter and you either fill out the survey of what platforms you want your tables on or just respond with the platforms.

I'm not sure if the "gold edition" gets released at the same time. I seem to recall reading on the Kickstarter that it would take a little longer. Dunno if that has changed.

SteWieH

Jul 11, 2012
the e-mail has already went out David, if you didnt get it, check the kickstarter page.. i know anytime im on KS now. it has a big banner telling me that Farscape needs my attention

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
the e-mail has already went out David, if you didnt get it, check the kickstarter page.. i know anytime im on KS now. it has a big banner telling me that Farscape needs my attention

On the last Twitchcast they said the $7 tier emails went out. Not sure what, if any, of the other tier emails went out yet. They may be hitting up the largest pockets of backer tiers first ($7-$20).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts