Kickstarter reward question

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I got so,etching about a week ago (I think) just essentially telling us what we will need to redeem our game(s) mobile users will need email address and console users will get a code

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Looks like it's starting to go out to the $100 now. Got the email to fill out the Kickstarter survey. Basically choose which 4 platforms you want Addam's on, then the one you want the Gold edition to be on. Provide your email or console Ids in the required fields and what you want to use for your backer name.

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
Me too. If you select, say, the Steam client for each copy of the table (I'm owed four Pro and one Gold) will I be sent them all as gifts, or will the other three Pro be lost in the ether? Honestly, aside from a PS3 (which I only ever use for streaming movies/TV) I don't touch anything else. If you have to use your Farsight account for these to show on Steam I'm not sure they'll even process as gift copies. I mean I want what I pledged, of course, but obviously I'll only really use Pro + Gold.

Last edited:

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Me too. If you select, say, the Steam client for each copy of the table (I'm owed four Pro and one Gold) will I be sent them all as gifts, or will the other three Pro be lost in the ether? Honestly, aside from a PS3 (which I only ever use for streaming movies/TV) I don't touch anything else. If you have to use your Farsight account for these to show on Steam I'm not sure they'll even process as gift copies. I mean I want what I pledged, of course, but obviously I'll only really use Pro + Gold.

They'll either be giftable copies in your steam inventory or they'll give you the keys to redeem them through steam. If I had to guess it'll be the latter since as far as I know table DLCs don't work as inventory items. I might be wrong about that though.

Eek!

Nov 5, 2013
Thanks for the reply. That makes sense, yes. I was thinking of redeeming one for the PS3 regardless, but honestly, it's not worth it. I think when I get back later today I'll just select Steam for each copy and go on from there.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts