Lack of Addams Family info/news!!!???

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Here are the Wizard Goals from last night's stream. Were they posted already?
D5rVdE2.png

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
So when does the custom ball pack release for IOS?

Last night they said ios will get them with the first patch as they weren't done by the time they had to submit for a release today. They said a few days, so I'd guess 3 days to a week wait on the balls. They do look cool though.

Heinz

Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, those goals look very doable. But I just suck at anything involving combos.
Well, the Super Bear Bonus will be hard as you have to score at least 100 bear kicks to be able to score a Super Bear Bonus, but I do think the wizard goals of the best table of all time should be difficult. The other goals should not be very challenging.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Thanks Kolchak on the IOS balls release time frame.

I'am guessing IOS version of TAF will be out sometime late Friday night if it even gets released today at all.
Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The Bear Kicks do take a while, but by the end you'll be able to hit that ramp at will. I thought the 4-way combo was going to be the worst (as it's just like the one in Funhouse), but it wasn't terrible. The one I am getting my butt handed to me with is the Score 10m Plus. It's just hitting the left side ramp 10 times with one ball. For the life of me I cannot get the timing for that ramp with any consistency. Most I've gotten is 7 during this past week of beta play.

In general though, these are my favorite kind of wizards. They don't rely on luck or insane scoring goals, just persistent use of pinball skill.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I don't know about the PC version, but the tuning on the Android version is pretty solid. The Bear Kick ramp is not a gimme. Maybe the Vault is a touch easy to hit. People will complain about balls going past the mini-flipper not going down the left inlanes quite right (personally, I've seen TAFs where the ball can go straight down the left-left inlane like in TPA version, or can bounce a bit on the divider but always settle for left-left, or bounce a bit more square on the divider and sometimes go left-right inlane instead of left-left... in other words, people will remember differently from different tables and they all play, well, differently).

As an aside, I'm going to start cringing every time someone write "the TPA" version. Because that comes out to "the The Pinball Arcade" version. How has it taken me this long to see that?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
The Bear Kicks do take a while, but by the end you'll be able to hit that ramp at will. I thought the 4-way combo was going to be the worst (as it's just like the one in Funhouse), but it wasn't terrible. The one I am getting my butt handed to me with is the Score 10m Plus. It's just hitting the left side ramp 10 times with one ball. For the life of me I cannot get the timing for that ramp with any consistency. Most I've gotten is 7 during this past week of beta play.

In general though, these are my favorite kind of wizards. They don't rely on luck or insane scoring goals, just persistent use of pinball skill.

I have the Score 10m Plus goal. It's the 4-way I'm having an issue with.

motugamer

Aug 15, 2013
...pinball forum... where you talk about the love of pinball... ... like for instance...

...During Attract mode, with no credits, press the following sequence:
Cows: 7L, 1S, 14R, 1S, 20L, 1S (View picture). DOHO can be seen on the chainsaw blade which the cow on the right is holding.
Design Team: 13L, 1S, 1R, 1S, 2L, 1S
Cows2: 12L, 1S, 5R, 1S, 4L, 1S (View picture). ....Click! Click! ...c u on da leaderboards...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
...pinball forum... where you talk about the love of pinball... ... like for instance...

...During Attract mode, with no credits, press the following sequence:
Cows: 7L, 1S, 14R, 1S, 20L, 1S (View picture). DOHO can be seen on the chainsaw blade which the cow on the right is holding.
Design Team: 13L, 1S, 1R, 1S, 2L, 1S
Cows2: 12L, 1S, 5R, 1S, 4L, 1S (View picture). ....Click! Click! ...c u on da leaderboards...

None of those will work in TPA since it's always set on Free Play and there's always a "credit" available....

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts