Lack of Addams Family info/news!!!???

Raven

May 6, 2012
I can't take this excitement any longer....hoping it is released for IOS today!!!! I'm checking my phone every 20 minutes ;)

Heinz

Feb 17, 2013
In general though, these are my favorite kind of wizards. They don't rely on luck or insane scoring goals, just persistent use of pinball skill.
I am of the same opinion. It is just sad that there will not be trophies for PS3, PS4 and PSVita. Sony could make an exception at least for The Addams Family and allow trophies, but obviously they will not as they are the most stubborn company you can imagine ^^ I am still going to try to complete the wizard goals, of course. ;)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Is it out yet?

Okay, okay, I have the Android beta but since I'm waiting patiently for the KS unlock I'm restricted to the free version and a max score of ~19M.

Raven

May 6, 2012
I don't know about the PC version, but the tuning on the Android version is pretty solid. The Bear Kick ramp is not a gimme. Maybe the Vault is a touch easy to hit. People will complain about balls going past the mini-flipper not going down the left inlanes quite right (personally, I've seen TAFs where the ball can go straight down the left-left inlane like in TPA version, or can bounce a bit on the divider but always settle for left-left, or bounce a bit more square on the divider and sometimes go left-right inlane instead of left-left... in other words, people will remember differently from different tables and they all play, well, differently).

As an aside, I'm going to start cringing every time someone write "the TPA" version. Because that comes out to "the The Pinball Arcade" version. How has it taken me this long to see that?

Kind of like going to the "ATM machine"?!

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
Anyone know how us Kickstarter backers will be notified with the PIN to unlock the table once its released?

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
On Steam, iOS, and Android, there will not be "codes". To unlock your KS content, you must be logged in via your Farsight account.
One question...specifically for iOS, if you don't play "logged in", can you still get the KS unlock by logging in temporarily, "unlocking" the table, then log back out & play normally? In other words, will the "unlocked" table be accessible to you while you are logged out?

I have high scores and achievements I've earned over the years and I've always played while logged out...logged out and logged in have totally different high scores/achievement sets.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
One question...specifically for iOS, if you don't play "logged in", can you still get the KS unlock by logging in temporarily, "unlocking" the table, then log back out & play normally? In other words, will the "unlocked" table be accessible to you while you are logged out?

I have high scores and achievements I've earned over the years and I've always played while logged out...logged out and logged in have totally different high scores/achievement sets.

by logged iut to you mean played offline? if you mean you log out of thr gane im curious as to why?

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
[MENTION=580]Heretic[/MENTION]: Yes, I mean offline. When I first started playing, I was almost never around a Wi-Fi/valid internet connection on my iPad so I made an early decision to play offline (or logged out of my Farsight account) since I didn't know how/if it would effect my scores/achievements when I did happen to go online.

I'm still unsure of how/if the game saves your progress if you play in an offline state, then get a connection somehow. Does the game cache your progress on the device until you are connected, then sync the data? Does anybody know?

motugamer

Aug 15, 2013
you have the choice of saving current scores or updating with new data... ... you can always get higher scores... ... by keeping it updated and current you are sure to save your high score no matter from where in the world you are... take a screen shot and save it in paintbrush... then print it out and hang it on your fridge

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
id have killed for a mummified fester head in my bix of cheerios

thomfor 100k id want loyds head himself

he couldnt command 100k for a movie today never mind this

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
id have killed for a mummified fester head in my bix of cheerios

thomfor 100k id want loyds head himself

he couldnt command 100k for a movie today never mind this

thumbs-up.gif

Members online