Ladies and gentlemen...

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
...for your viewing pleasure, Mother Nature proudly presents-

A WINTER ICE STORM IN THE SOUTH!!

SEE-drivers attempt to climb icy hills by mashing the gas pedal to the floor!

LISTEN-to government officials issue apology after apology when they are unable to clear "your" road.

HEAR-the crunch after crunch after crunch of cars plowing into each other when following too closely on icy
roads.

LAUGH-when you see the people that moved south to get away from weather like this get out and attempt
to get around, thinking they still know how to get around.

CRY-when you think of Buzz trapped inside with The Family as the snow accumulates inch after inch.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
It makes me laugh that so little snow can cripple anyone. But then, it's a matter of acclimating to it and they don't really get a chance to.

No different from moving from Windsor to Sudbury and finding out what a real winter is like. Oddly enough, Windsor got a real winter this year.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
It makes me laugh that so little snow can cripple anyone. But then, it's a matter of acclimating to it and they don't really get a chance to.

No different from moving from Windsor to Sudbury and finding out what a real winter is like. Oddly enough, Windsor got a real winter this year.

In the middle part of last century, my dad was stationed at an USAF base on Newfoundland. The three and a half years we were there, the total accumulation was just under one thousand inches.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
That's crazy because where I live (Belgium) we usually get cold winter.
Snow, freezing with -20 degrees and all.
This winter? No snow... not even.freezing...
It's weird...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.