Last Action Hero

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I'm just curious, does anybody know if Last Action Hero is on Sony's list for Farsight to make on The Pinball Arcade in Season 5. I just thought I heard about that, not too long ago, if I'm correct doesn't Farsight have two more Sony movie based Pinball games to make without a Kickstarter. If I'm wrong then sorry, I just remembered something about that, thanks for any answers.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
As far as I know LAH has never been confirmed by Farsight. But there has been plenty of speculation that the license might have been acquired as part of a package deal last year.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
There was a podcast interview with Bobby King shortly after Bram Stoker's Dracula was released with some annoying dude who started off by naming some pretty random licensed tables at the beginning of the interview. Last Action Hero was among them. During the interview, Bobby said that they had a rough plan for the releases in seasons 4 and 5 already. The annoying guy coaxed him into confirming a table from each season. Bobby confirmed Phantom of the Opera (which was announced at the time, but not yet released) and Addams Family (if the kickstarter succeeded) for season 4 and The Last Action Hero for season 5. Now, whether or not Bobby was being sincere or just humoring the annoying guy with his dumb guesses is up for interpretation.

I am not sure where to find this interview at the moment. You can try to search the forums for the link. It was after Dracula was released, but before Phantom, so it must have been from between late September and the end of October.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Thanks Gorgar, that was were I heard it. I thought I heard it someplace but couldn't figure out where, you are the man.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
There was a podcast interview with Bobby King shortly after Bram Stoker's Dracula was released with some annoying dude who started off by naming some pretty random licensed tables at the beginning of the interview. Last Action Hero was among them. During the interview, Bobby said that they had a rough plan for the releases in seasons 4 and 5 already. The annoying guy coaxed him into confirming a table from each season. Bobby confirmed Phantom of the Opera (which was announced at the time, but not yet released) and Addams Family (if the kickstarter succeeded) for season 4 and The Last Action Hero for season 5. Now, whether or not Bobby was being sincere or just humoring the annoying guy with his dumb guesses is up for interpretation.

I am not sure where to find this interview at the moment. You can try to search the forums for the link. It was after Dracula was released, but before Phantom, so it must have been from between late September and the end of October.
Probably a fair scrollback through the Podcasts/Interviews sub forum.

No need though: your memory serves you well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.