Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #1 featuring Medieval Madness and The Machine : Bride of Pin•Bot was released yesterday is AVAILABLE NOW! on PS Vita (EU) for £3.99, €4.99 and AU$8.45.

NOTE : Please be sure to confirm the installation of the Title Update to see the new tables. If you don't see the update, you will need to reset the game.

Cross-Play (Single purchase for both platforms) is TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE! FarSight is currently investigating the issue with SCEE and hope to get the problem resolved as soon as possible.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
2 table packs for PS3 in October! Makes me very happy. Actually that whole newsletter that got emailed was full of goodness.

deadkat37

Aug 16, 2012
Yep. They're out. But for some reason, FarSight doesn't want our money.

Taxi, Harley-Davidson, Elivra PM and No Good Gofers are all out on iOS !!!

Got the Newsletter at 2:00am and the update was already available on the app store (but couldn't purchase the tables until this morning).

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Android Version 1.6.0 featuring DLC Tables Pack #6 and iOS Version 1.1.8 featuring DLC Table Packs #5 and #6 are AVAILABLE NOW!

Huge update on the "Release Dates and Time Frames" section and as of now, the release time frames for DLC Table Packs #4, #5 and #6 on the Xbox 360 are TBD.

DLC Tables Pack #7 will feature Big Shot and Scared Stiff...article on the "Hot News For The Pinball Arcade" page coming shortly!

N

Nik Barbour

UPDATE Android Version 1.6.0 featuring DLC Tables Pack #6 and iOS Version 1.1.8 featuring DLC Table Packs #5 and #6 are AVAILABLE NOW!

Huge update on the "Release Dates and Time Frames" section and as of now, the release time frames for DLC Table Packs #4, #5 and #6 on the Xbox 360 are TBD.

DLC Tables Pack #7 will feature Big Shot and Scared Stiff...article on the "Hot News For The Pinball Arcade" page coming shortly!

Thanks for the news PinWiz - even though it's not what I wanted to hear as an xbox user. What a cr@p start to the weekend!

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Possible bad news for Xbox-players, on the other hand it's good to see that the EU and NA release dates for the PS3 will be almost simultaneous by the end of October.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
You guys got the dates wrong for PS3....The dates you have listed for DLC 5 and 6 are on Wednesdays not Tuesdays when the store updates.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
ugh. I was hoping for more info on the 360 updates in the newsletter, but nothing. Now they are TBA and nothing from Farsight since the optimizing tables for Xbox comment from Facebook?

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
You guys got the dates wrong for PS3....The dates you have listed for DLC 5 and 6 are on Wednesdays not Tuesdays when the store updates.

FarSight has always announced the release date for Wednesdays. Obviously we all know that it comes out on Tuesdays, but FarSight probably thought it was better to set that date a day after so no-one would complain if the DLC wasn't available at a certain time on Tuesday.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I just want to have Party Monsters on my Xbox by October 30th. I think that's reasonable. I'm throwing a Halloween party and I want have that game running on my 360. Can't have a pinball party with people crowded around an Iphone or Ipad.

PH68

Sep 29, 2012
Hi Pin Wiz do you have an update on the below for DLC Pack 1?

Cross-Play (Single purchase for both platforms) is TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE! FarSight is currently investigating the issue with SCEE and hope to get the problem resolved as soon as possible.

Vorlon

Oct 1, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #1 featuring Medieval Madness and The Machine : Bride of Pin•Bot was released yesterday is AVAILABLE NOW! on PS Vita (EU) for £3.99, €4.99 and AU$8.45.

NOTE : Please be sure to confirm the installation of the Title Update to see the new tables. If you don't see the update, you will need to reset the game.

Any news on this issue? I bought the DLC as soon as it came out in Europe when the PSVita version was not yet available and then the next week I was looking forward to playing it also on my preferred pinball platform, the PSVita, but the game wanted to charge me for it. (the PS store also).

PH68

Sep 29, 2012

Hi

Same here. Bought it as soon as it came out and then a week later the Vita version appear on the store but it was not free as part of cross-buy.
I thought it would be just a matter of finding out who bought the PS3 version and unlocking the Vita DLC for these people so I struggle to understand why we still have no news.
There are lots of people unhappy with the way SCEE is handling this issue as well as other issues in the past hence why we came here for answers.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
FarSight is still working will SCEE to fix the issue as quickly as possible. I'll update this News Thread as new information becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.