Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
What table? Is it on youtube yet?

(dont have ipad yet and live in psn europe)
The table Pin Wiz made in the first post to show what DLC is coming when for which platform.....you know, the table ("tabel" in dutch") with all the rows and columns :)

TC2210

Feb 29, 2012
Blue looks good. Way I look at it is; you find the platform you're interested in and follow it straight down. Not confusing at all.

Did Microsoft provide a reason as to why the submission to Microsoft was declined and will the new DLC still release for PS3?

TC2210

Feb 29, 2012
It was supposed to release today, but yesterday, instead of giving FarSight the ok, Microsoft rejected their submission which means we'll have to wait for the first DLC pack a little longer. I know it's frustrating, but all FarSight can do is resubmit and wait to hear back from Microsoft and hopefully both DLC Table Packs will pass and be released together in about a month.

Did microsoft give a reason for rejection of the DLC? And will there still be a PS3 release of new DLC?

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
The Pinball Arcade At the moment Blackberry does not support in app purchases. The Kindle fire is in its first submission, no time table on its release yet though as this is our first submission and their In-App purchasing SDK is brand new so there are bound to be some issues.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Did microsoft give a reason for rejection of the DLC? And will there still be a PS3 release of new DLC?

I tried to find info on the PSN blog about what will be on today's update and I didn't see anything about TPA so it doesn't look like it's today. Would be stupid on their part to release the same day as Diablo 3 and Max Payne 3.(15th)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I would also like to know what Microsoft's explanation was for the rejection. That's going to suck if we have to wait an extra six weeks (or longer) from the planned release date every time. Still, there isn't anything Farsight can do about it.

Bahnzo

Apr 18, 2012
Psn Store updates msg hasnt gone up yet (just the generic preview pr crap of other sonyrelated nonsense) Those generally go up at 9 pm my time. Which is in an hour...trust me, im f5ing :p

e: http://blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/ to see the latests updates to the psn store.

and http://community.us.playstation.com/message/36310639#36310639 the forum thread belonging to it

So, no mention of TPA on this weeks PSN store updates. WHY? There shouldn't be any reason the failure to get the DLC on 360 affects the PS3. In fact, I specifically ditched the Xbox for the PS3 just for reasons like this.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Obviously SCEA didn't approve it yet. This in no way needs to be related to the 360.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
I would also like to know what Microsoft's explanation was for the rejection. That's going to suck if we have to wait an extra six weeks (or longer) from the planned release date every time. Still, there isn't anything Farsight can do about it.

Sure there is. Do better QA themselves, submit DLC to consoles earlier than mobile devices since certification takes longer, etc.

Still, there isn't anything Farsight will do about it...

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Sure there is. Do better QA themselves, submit DLC to consoles earlier than mobile devices since certification takes longer, etc.

Still, there isn't anything Farsight will do about it...

They send stuff in when it's done, all they can do is hold back mobile devices, and that just doesn't make sense.

I'm sure FS is bummed out about the PSN/XBLA delay as well, you think they are rubbing hands cheering they can't sell their product? People should stop acting FS is willingly delaying their releases, in what universe does a producer willingly hold back his merchandise that people are eagerly wanting to throw money out.

Now that you have signed up and spilled your annoyance in all your posts sofar, feel free to add constructive content.

Well if that's the case we wont see it till the end of the month or beginning of June. They wont release it next week. I wouldn't get it that week because of Diablo 3.
You are forgetting FS doesn't decide the releasedate, Sony does. FS submitted it in the hopes of making this week, if sony ápproves it this coming week, it's coming out next tuesday.

Last edited:

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
I'm sure FS is bummed out about the PSN/XBLA delay as well, you think they are rubbing hands cheering they can't sell their product? People should stop acting FS is willingly delaying their releases, in what universe does a producer willingly hold back his merchandise that people are eagerly wanting to throw money out.

What people have complained about is the lack of poor communication and the incompetent handling of releases/submissions. Also according to their FB page, for the PS3 version DLC pack #1 is waiting approval.. the 2nd DLC pack "will be submitted after the first is released."

if dlc pack 2 is ready for submission, then why wait when you know how long the process takes? I guess you were right about them withholding content LOL

FurVid

Feb 20, 2012
Have no idea why Microsoft rejected it, but I wonder if it had anything to do with the table lighting. I'd personally play these either way, but I can see why Microsoft wouldn't want people saying "Wow, this game looks so much better on the PS3!".

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Send in the second one and risk getting both submssions back? You realise they pay for each submission right?

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
You are forgetting FS doesn't decide the releasedate, Sony does. FS submitted it in the hopes of making this week, if sony ápproves it this coming week, it's coming out next tuesday.

I know that. Still would be silly if Sony indeed approves it for next week. They stated that DLC #2 was sent out for approval. Perhaps both could be available by the end of the month? Just saying. I know there people/Pinball Arcade fans that wont care if D3 is released next week but I have to say that DLC #1 will have to wait till my excitement of playing Diablo 3 wears off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts