Live Steam Charity Sales Counter for this Week (Zen Pinball)

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Hey guys. I am just posting a link here in the general section to another post under the Zen Pinball section. If you are like me you might not visit there often and might miss it and as it's for a good cause. ie: Charity And Pinball :)

Zen Pinball Steam sales will raise money for one week for charity and the develop (you decide the %) The page gives a live sales counter of money raised. I am wondering if PA achieves similar numbers overtime.
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/6592-Humble-Bundle-Weekly-Sale?p=117121#post117121

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
$6 for 22 of their tables is a deal you don't want to miss if you've never tried Zen. That's essentally 22 for the price of 2.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Blimey I just checked number sold : 45,820.

I sometimes worry that Farsight won't make enough money to keep making new tables but maybe based on these Zen figures we might be ok. That figure really surprises me - unless a lot of people are buying that wouldn't normally buy pinball. Are these the kind of sales that Farsight will get for the PA Steam version over a period of time of a couple of months? If it is a 40$ season pass would be 40 x 45000 = $1.8m revenue for one platform.

With a bit of luck once the PC version is upgraded with better textures and lighting the sales will rocket and we can expect new tables for years to come.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts