Bug Mac Version 1.0.4 Bugs And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Extra functions on BK and HD are activated by the "a" and """ keys. Definitely a miss by FS not putting that little tidbit in the instructions.

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012
Extra functions on BK and HD are activated by the "a" and """ keys. Definitely a miss by FS not putting that little tidbit in the instructions.

Ahhh Thank You... reason it didn't work for me is because I had the ball cradled in a flipper... and just like nudging you can not activate the extra functions when the flipper is engaged. So anyway farsight... ignore my last post, the bug is not being able to activate any extra functions if a flipper is engaged.

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
On HD table flippers are not visible in portrait mode with multiball camera and not fully visible with all other cameras. Please fix the camera on this table.

On Taxi skillshot camera doesn't show the ball, is shows the center of the table instead once you release the plunger.

Note that I play in portrait display mode on Mac. Taxi/HD tables also have slow downs at some points, the ball moves like in slow motion.

Last edited:

Jay

May 19, 2012
Just noticed something else: on Funhouse, the three posts that hold up the ramp (next to the trap door) are only half-rendered. They're basically long white U shapes.

funhouse_posts.jpg

MF_

May 23, 2012
I just got the same bug for the first time... I played probably a dozen games yesterday without it and today got it in two of the three games I played.

Not sure if this helps: I started windowed at regular size with sound off. During the first game I expanded the window to fill the screen and turned sound on. The played two more games... both those games had the camera bug where it flew under the table and it took so long to get back the ball already drained before I could see the table. I didn't change camera angles at all... 2 for both.

This bug happens if you resize the screen after selecting the Taxi table.

First you'll notice the LED score displays are too small and not in the correct position.

Screen_Shot_2012_10_10_at_2_29_40_PM.png

Then when getting the random bonus on the back glass, the camera goes under the table.

Screen_Shot_2012_10_10_at_2_32_24_PM.png

Jay

May 19, 2012
Another minor graphics issue: on CV I can see through the Ringmaster. There are areas around his features where the wallpaper comes through.

Jul 2, 2012
Cannot login to the leaderboards. After selecting "No" when I'm asked if I want to compare scores with my FB friends the whole app just freezes and I have to force-quit it.

ksmmspt

Jun 17, 2012
I had this as well at first, try going to detail level 2 and post processing. Run it like that for a second. And then you can go back and turn off those if you wish and the lights should work then.

Ok, I'm having the same lights problem with MM. How do you change the detail level? Thanks!

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012
Ok, I'm having the same lights problem with MM. How do you change the detail level? Thanks!

Make sure you are in the Game title section... where your can scroll through all the tables. In that menu selecting option will allow you to change the post processing/detail level.

ksmmspt

Jun 17, 2012
Make sure you are in the Game title section... where your can scroll through all the tables. In that menu selecting option will allow you to change the post processing/detail level.

Thank you!! I had to leave it in detail 2 for the lights to continue to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.