Bug Mac Version 1.0.6 Bugs And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizkid33

Sep 25, 2012
See thats what I thought, and the screen is waiting there; however, my screen when I did it for submitting a high score, it was all black and wouldn't load anything else, and then froze the computer.

MF_

May 23, 2012
See thats what I thought, and the screen is waiting there; however, my screen when I did it for submitting a high score, it was all black and wouldn't load anything else, and then froze the computer.

Farsight tech support got back to me. They are aware of the Facebook / Login bugs and it will be fixed in the next version. :)

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
Big Shot desperately needs analog sounds. Those score "reels" are ghostly silent. Not much of a simulation.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Also, this has been an issue for me since the initial download -- I'm sure audio quality was cut to keep download sizes reasonable for the iOS version which this is based off of, but does the ingame audio have to be so cracky? Even when it's just music playing, it sounds like a fizzling electrical wire in the background.

I'm having the same issue with horribly low quality sound. I continue to buy tables, but I'm beginning to think nostalgia is causing me to go against my better judgement. I want to support FarSight, but they've gotta give me something to work with! C'mon guys! You've had since April!

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Mac Version 1.0.7 is out!

Please post bugs and other problems with Mac Version 1.0.7 HERE.

Please post your Mac version 1.0.7 feedback HERE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.