March table hinted at in newsletter?

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
And you need to read the quote again. It states:

"One new table has a connection with an area of the country we’ll be visiting next month" and that "The other table is a re-release, and is based on a specific location somewhere completely different. "

They're going to Texas, White Water is in Texas and White Water hasn't been released. The other table, which I didn't speculate on, is the re-release.

It's not going to be White Water. Cactus Canyon is a sure bet, based on the clue and the fact that they've already revealed that it's coming. White Water hasn't even been officially announced yet.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
Texas is called the Longhorn state, but I don't believe there's a pinball table featuring cows with enormous horns. That said, it's probably Cactus Canyon- as the Dallas Cowboys come to mind when thinking about Texas.

You people need to stop ignoring the fact that it's a RE-RELEASE.

Anything not from the PHOF games is going to be wrong.

I think you need to ignore the facts a little, and start having some FUN guessing which tables it's going to be. :)

Last edited:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
The second table could very well also be Champion Pub or something else- yes the other one is probably a re-release. With that said, I think you need to ignore the facts a little, and start having some FUN guessing which tables it's going to be. :)

There's no "probably" about it, they outright stated that it's a re-release.

I'm just being realistic. Spouting out tables you want to see isn't going to change what they've already got on the schedule for this month.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
I'm just being realistic. Spouting out tables you want to see isn't going to change what they've already got on the schedule for this month.

OOps. I did edit that comment after re-reading the newsletter, but not before you quoted my post. ;)

I've got a pretty good idea which table it may or may not be since visiting their studio a few weeks back. But I'm just trying to have some fun with guessing like everyone one else.

Decade360

Dec 25, 2012
It's not going to be White Water. Cactus Canyon is a sure bet, based on the clue and the fact that they've already revealed that it's coming. White Water hasn't even been officially announced yet.

Very possibly but I was simply explaining my reason for guessing White Water in a thread that is crammed full of other people's guesses. That and pointing out that your "You people need to stop ignoring the fact that it's a RE-RELEASE" post was flawed.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Ryan just mentioned the next beta will be out by the end of this week, so I assume they will announce them very soon.

K

Korven

Downloaded the latest build, Cactus Canyon and Central Park are listed as the last tables on the HoF score.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
If those are the two, I will be extremely happy. Central Park is one of my favorite all-time tables and Cactus Canyon looks really good and is a real table I've never been able to come across.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Downloaded the latest build, Cactus Canyon and Central Park are listed as the last tables on the HoF score.

Nice! Farsight will probably post the screenshots later today or tomorrow then. I will definitely buy this pack if it is those two tables since I passed up Dr. Dude and Firepower. Really looking forward to these.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
CP? NOOOoooooooooo really! FS is digging out that junk already!? greeeaaat. well at least it cant get worse from here,JIVE TIME would be better. So much for digitizing THE REAL MACHINES. I KNEW IT! FS is just putting the spit shine on the turds stored on thier hard drives and re-scripting them, you wonderd how BK got so messed up? They didnt tear it down and rom emulate same with BH. What will FS do when they dont have pre-renderd tables to dig up from the archives? I guess go back to making NEW tables and longer wait times again.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
The turn-around time on new tables is relatively short according to the interview w/ Bobby King a while back.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Cactus Canyon is definitely a fave for me but Central Park will be somewhat enjoyable only on the PS3, where I can properly nudge. Short flippered pins of that era absolutely require good nudging skills to keep a ball in play.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts