Marvel tables half price this week

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Got the old marvel tables on the sale but boy is spiderman and iron man tables annoying. So bad voice acting and bad game modes.

blade and wolverine may be decent time will tell but I don´t think they look that promising.

My opinions:

Iron Man = Very bland table. No progressive rewards - even though each shot has a reward they aren't even modes. Missions are ok though.

Spiderman = Table that suffers from ridiculously unbalanced scoring. Just play Clone Chaos over and over to rack up 60m in less than a minute.

Blade = Great table with lots of unique mechanics. Scoring is quite low though and there isn't much risk / reward.

Wolverine = My favorite table in the pack. Well done theme, decent flow, and lots of unique modes to activate. The artwork is cool as well.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Spiderman = Table that suffers from ridiculously unbalanced scoring. Just play Clone Chaos over and over to rack up 60m in less than a minute.
Or just keep on spamming the J. Jamison mission (hit the upper loop and then hit the right orbit; rinse and repeat). Do that for an hour and you'll score of a couple billion.

Blade = Great table with lots of unique mechanics. Scoring is quite low though and there isn't much risk / reward.

There are few ways to get a really good score. First grab the double scoring talisman (good for the entire game) from the castle gate mini-playfield during day mode.

The best scoring opportunities are the wizard mode and suppressing the Dark Hold chapters. The wizard mode has four phases, where fourth phase is a just a bonus scoring multi-ball round (6 million per shot with the double scoring talisman). The Dark Hold chapters is a secret way to inflate your score, if you are good at completing the wizard mode (the first three phases). Each time you suppress a Dark Hold chapter (hit the 8 targets near the mission hold on night mode to collect them; hit the shrine hole in day mode to suppress each one) the score value increases. If you complete the wizard mode, the Dark Hold chapters reset but not the score values. The score values will continue to increase and if you suppress them with the double scoring talisman and flame ball (grab the flamethrower from shop) you'll get triple the points. After completing the wizard mode four times and suppressing 40 Dark Hold chapters, I was over to 12 million per suppression with each flame ball.

I just got 1.7 Billion points on the table yesterday on the PS4 version. I'm currently 5th place on the leader boards.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.