Master List of Issues Within the PC Version

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Version 1.61.9 Fixes:

El Dorado CoG:

Backglass is missing entirely and is replaced with a 2nd score display.

I was looking at what tables were updated, DX11 el dorado is back to having no backglass while DX9 has a backglass (possibly new).. then there's Judge Dredd in DX9 which is correct but in DX11 still had the backglass in the I AM THE LAW area next to the DMD.

So did City of Gold revert or was it not fixed in dx11?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I was looking at what tables were updated, DX11 el dorado is back to having no backglass while DX9 has a backglass (possibly new).. then there's Judge Dredd in DX9 which is correct but in DX11 still had the backglass in the I AM THE LAW area next to the DMD.

So did City of Gold revert or was it not fixed in dx11?

CoG is back to bugged. Thanks for the heads-up.

I have no idea what's going on with those two.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Version 1.63.11 Fixes:

Black Knight:

Bonus sounds not in yet.
Backglass single lights (not GI) incorrectly placed. Note the "Game Over" and the "Highest Score" are in the wrong places.
Missing mechanical sounds from kickers and drop targets.
IFPA Tips missing.
Last Chance lights are non-existent.
Pages 26, 34, 38, 55, 60, 81, 82, and 85 Instruction cameras and arrows need redone.

New Bugs:

Black Knight:

Flyer is cut out at the bottom portion.

Bride of Pinbot:

Post should be able to release only one ball at a time.

Last edited:

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Recreating what I said earlier, trying to exploit it to best of my ability.
ball reflections are still silver, and the ball seems much brighter than the graphic suggests, the glow balls seem to miss thier glowing shadow when not on the main playfield.
upmNgxv.gif

Looks like even on certain textures it goes missing

Last edited:

Teamski

Jun 19, 2016
I'm having the same problem with Bride of Pinbot. All of a sudden, it is running quicker and I think it is because of that, that it is dropping both balls at the same time. This after having all of my high scores dumped twice! I have to ask why now??

-Ski

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I'm having the same problem with Bride of Pinbot. All of a sudden, it is running quicker and I think it is because of that, that it is dropping both balls at the same time. This after having all of my high scores dumped twice! I have to ask why now??

-Ski

Already mentioned to the team; probably still undergoing changes.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Seeing an odd one on Wipeout. Hasn't happened often, but twice now since release I've gotten the TILT error pop up on the screen even though I hadn't been nudging beforehand and the table itself doesn't acknowledge the tilt. The game continues on, but is impossible to play because the ball physics are now acting like they are extremely heavy. I've only had it happen in Wipeout and both times were during multiball when balls were releasing down the slalom.

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
Again with Wipeout, at least once per day the left flipper is making good contact with the ball but goes through the flipper and drains. Just happened twice in 5 mins with 1 time during multiball. I classify this as often.

luxeder

Nov 5, 2013
Could some devs at Farsight dedicate some time to fixing pc bugs specificly? I know we had the one month timeout for fixing stuff, but way too few got fixed compared to the size of the list in OP. 3-5 issues get fixed monthly on arerage, but that won't achieve anything, if 6 new bugs pop up. The size of this list is ridiculous. There are some minor issues in there, but most of it is pretty noticable.

If that's not possible, then please just fix the main theme 5 music on Scared Stiff, and the Greed music in Twilight Zone in DX11. It sounds really weird listening to the mute table.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Version 1.64.12 Bugs:

World Champ Soccer:

"World Cup" name may need scrubbed from DMD, including animations tying with it. Almost there with the animations -- just need to touch up on those.
The Jackpot insert is off-center with the text.
Left slingshot plastic needs refitted and resized to be in line with the slingshot rubber. Look at the screw locations on this plastic; those are where the "endpoints" are supposed to be.
"View Instructions" from Goals doesn't work.
Individual table not available for sale?

Fixes:

Firepower II:

Missing some bonus instances. Keep in mind, there are some instances where Bonus X can be advanced with 3 of the 4 upper lanes ready on a new ball.

Last edited:

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
in DX9 the lights for the city rollover fall out for a few seconds or minutes from time to time. They work, but it's not possible to see which lane is needed. Same happened once or twice for me with the red light for the striker hole.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Version 1.64.12 Bugs:

World Champ Soccer:

"World Cup" name may need scrubbed from DMD, including animations tying with it. Almost there with the animations -- just need to touch up on those.
The Jackpot insert is off-center with the text.
Left slingshot plastic needs refitted and resized to be in line with the slingshot rubber. Look at the screw locations on this plastic; those are where the "endpoints" are supposed to be.
"View Instructions" from Goals doesn't work.
Individual table not available for sale?

Fixes:

Firepower II:

Missing some bonus instances. Keep in mind, there are some instances where Bonus X can be advanced with 3 of the 4 upper lanes ready on a new ball.

The individual table purchase bug has been fixed as of 1.64.14 (latest build).

Not sure what the other fixes are yet.

EDIT-I almost forgot, goal instructions still don't work.

Ecktown

Jul 15, 2016
During the current tournament I had about 10 balls that flew out of the Super Charger in High Speed II. When a ball flies out a new ball comes to the plunger. So you don't lose a lot of time but it is still very annoying ;-)

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
+1 on the Supercharger bug. Plus, I never see the ball going around the Supercharger, except when the ball goes upwards into the left corner.

Last edited:

otto4711

Nov 6, 2013
about bride of pinbot

"Post should be able to release only one ball at a time"

i saw some videos of real tables
seems its a rom setting for ball release or something like that

some bot tables release the balls with a delay
but in this video both balls are relased at the same time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_sgIkMkgyQ

for eg. time 3:32 and 5:23

but i had another bug:
when 2 balls are on the table it happens some times that 1 ball goes into the right starting lane
and i have to launch it again
never happend with the old bot version

i guess it should be impossible for a ball to go to the right starting lane during play execpt the ball comes from top down the lane
seems the ball goes through the wall into the lane

hmmmm
have to play a few games and test if this happens again or if the ball came from top lane and went to the starting lane and not through the wall ....

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.