Mavericks Update

Jay

May 19, 2012
With the update, all seems to run well again. I did notice a tendency for the game to launch in windowed mode, which causes the graphics to stutter. In full screen things seem to run fine.

Terry Ingram

Sep 14, 2012
Ever since the Mavericks update, my tables have been experiencing lag. This is so disappointing since everything worked silky smooth before Mavericks. Has anyone else noticed a downgrade in performance since Mavericks? I was purchasing every table until this happened, now I can't justify the expense until this is resolved. :(

**** UPDATE ***

I seem to have corrected the issues I was having by running the OnyX app which is a maintenance program for OSX. It fixes disc permissions, repair disc, etc. Now TPA runs great once again! Just bought table pack 20. I'm back in the saddle!

Last edited:

Shoot Again

Aug 26, 2012
I still experience intermittent slow-down in Mavericks on my MacBook Pro Retina. Inspired by Terry's comment i ran Cocktail in order to clean up the system – even though the computer/system installation is fresh since less than a month. Nothing improved. Latest version of Pinball Arcade (2.10.0).

What to do? :-/

Terry Ingram

Sep 14, 2012
I still experience intermittent slow-down in Mavericks on my MacBook Pro Retina. Inspired by Terry's comment i ran Cocktail in order to clean up the system – even though the computer/system installation is fresh since less than a month. Nothing improved. Latest version of Pinball Arcade (2.10.0).

What to do? :-/

I wish I knew. My tables are all riddled with ball lag again. Farsight is going to have to address this matter quickly if people are going to continue purchasing games for OSX. I know I'm going to put the brakes on from any future purchases until this matter gets resolved. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.