May Android BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I can't wait. Ive been wanting pin*bot (the table I grew up with) since I first discovered TPBA. I've been hitting "Reload" on this thread since yesterday.

Chances are it will post on a new thread when ready, most likely called "1.14.0 Beta". Don't only watch here.

Wouldn't want you to miss it! :)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I'm geeked for it to drop. But that's me every month.

<-----See that face? That's my excited face.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
With any luck the delay was to implement the new google game framework :)

Apparently the delay was Ryan only recently got back from Vacation.
Sounds like customisable touch positions might be in though.
(Nudge up too - cross fingers).

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
With any luck the delay was to implement the new google game framework :)

Ryan is currently in the process of implementing new features that were introduced in the latest iOS build. Hopefully he gets most, if not all, of them up and running on Android.

N

netizen

obviously the camera Fx on/off, maybe iCade, maybe the changed trigger on STTNG.

I don't recall reading too many other changes to iOS apart from the cloud back up for settings and points.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
just a quick update guys the amazon submission and this season pass business has slowed me down a bit, I will be in for a while tomorrow but this one might have to wait until Monday if I am to get these new features in. I will keep you updated, sorry for the delay!.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Yeah, you will see soon =) but essentially its a way to buy previous tables in a bundle. The way things are working out I might try to give you guys a beta build without some of the frills first so that you can test while I finish implementing them. With catching up from the trip, setting up my new pc, doing some work for tournaments (we are implementing an overall rank that tracks your progress on multiple tournys), amazon, and helping a few of the other programmers with some back-end work I have been set a bit behind ><,,><.

Last edited:

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Yeah, you will see soon =) but essentially its a way to buy previous tables in a bundle. The way things are working out I might try to give you guys a beta build without some of the frills first so that you can test while I finish implementing them. With catching up from the trip, setting up my new pc, doing some work for tournaments (we are implementing an overall rank that tracks your progress on multiple tournys), amazon, and helping a few of the other programmers with some back-end work I have been set a bit behind ><,,><.

>.> kings games ... Admit it ;)

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
We definitely appreciate it Ryan! Looking forward to seeing what this season pass is all about. I've only purchased some of the earlier tables on Android since I own everything that's out on the 360 and I was still holding out hope that it would eventually catch up to the mobile devices. This season pass might tempt me to pick up the rest of the tables.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Looking forward to this. The amount of time you put in is incredible...but serves you right for having an holiday :D. But seriously thanks for all the effort you put in.

timmyD

Nov 28, 2012
I keep refreshing this thread every 15 minutes, lol :)
This week, I think Ryan said Monday (yesterday) but he's got a lot to catch up on...
Just keep refreshing lol :)

etamme

Jan 10, 2013
I keep refreshing this thread every 15 minutes, lol :)
This week, I think Ryan said Monday (yesterday) but he's got a lot to catch up on...
Just keep refreshing lol :)

Me too - the anticipation is killing me. I've been checking the android forum mutiple times a day since last thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.