megapatch/3D glitch....help please.

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
is anyone else experiencing ball issues while playing in 3D? almost specifically during multiball, the balls slow to a snails pace...this does NOT happen on every table, it just seems to do this on tables that are maybe more detailed like MONSTERBASH...whereas the whitewater table has no issues whatsoever and functions perfectly. when i first purchased my new samsung, monsterbash was just released and although TPA had yet to employ 3D i had the same issue...weather or not my samsung(smart tv) corrected this problem itself or farsight became aware of this issue and corrected it themselves i do NOT know, but reguardless, this problem was corrected that is until now, seems that after downloading the NEW 3D versions, i am once again re-experiencing this phenomenon. does anyone have insight into this? is anyone going threw the same thing? any suggestions at all? i am now hooked on TPA 3D, someone please tell me that they are aware of this and are correcting the problem. and why does this only happen on some tables and not the others? help please.

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
3D mode dragged to a crawl in multiball for me when playing Theater of Magic on the day the feature launched. I haven't played TPA in 3D on any table since.

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
is anyone else experiencing ball issues while playing in 3D? almost specifically during multiball, the balls slow to a snails pace...this does NOT happen on every table, it just seems to do this on tables that are maybe more detailed like MONSTERBASH...whereas the whitewater table has no issues whatsoever and functions perfectly. when i first purchased my new samsung, monsterbash was just released and although TPA had yet to employ 3D i had the same issue...weather or not my samsung(smart tv) corrected this problem itself or farsight became aware of this issue and corrected it themselves i do NOT know, but reguardless, this problem was corrected that is until now, seems that after downloading the NEW 3D versions, i am once again re-experiencing this phenomenon.

So before 3d support in tpa, this was happening when you were useing TVs 3d convertion option?

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
I'm also getting epic slowdown when playing in 3D on MB, I haven't tried since the patch using my TV's 3D conversion, will update when I do.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts