iOS - Bug Missing tables from my owned tables.

Kevin Cockerill

Dec 25, 2012
After I realised one or two of my purchased tables are missing from my list of owned tables I explored deeper and discovered that approx 15 tables I had previously purchased are now not in my list. Looking at the options screen and going into the manage tables screen they are all there. Anyone else has this problem? And more importantly how do I correct it as at the moment I can't play these tables without re-purchasing.. I have done a restore purchase tables command etc but still no good.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
It has something to do with the fact that there's a free version of the app, and a paid one. So I think if you redownload it on whichever one you bought it on, it should work.

Kevin Cockerill

Dec 25, 2012
Have just tried that and I now have even more purchase tables missing... How can I contact pinball arcade about this? As I can't play a lot of my own pinballs at the moment... Need to get this sorted.. It's very annoying

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Happens to me all the time - at least, it seems to. What I have to do is before I go to the My Tables menu, I have to wait for Game Center to log me in. Only then do I actually have every table.

If I get in before Gamecenter, I've got barely half the tables.

All purchased on the paid version of TPA. Some of the missing ones are my Kickstarter ones, yes, but not that many compared to the amount missing.

So I start TPA, wait about 10 seconds until it says "Welcome back" overlaid, and then all the tables are around. I'm guessing maybe Gamecenter is taking a little longer for you to log in?

Kevin Cockerill

Dec 25, 2012
My didn't come back even after Game Center .. I have just got them all back through TPA unlocking them .. I can't understand how many tables can go missing if I didn't have the proof of purchase I sent them I wonder how many I would have got back? And more importantly what reassurance do I have that this won't happen again? So far they have not come back with any answers on how this happens .. Here is the list of one I had missing ... I am sorry to say I have lost total confidence in TPA after this as all my scores and goals have gone. I am disappointed in their customer service who seems to ignore my concerns and questions.. Shame as I have supported them way back in beginning...

High Roller
High Speed
T2
White water
Space shuttle
Cactus canyon
Central Park
Black knight
Black knight 2000
Creature from black lagoon
Attack from Mars
Genie