Mobile tournament starting June 26

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
:) thank SYT. - with the iOS and ps3 tournaments plus I am in 2 IRL pinball leagues both with monthly tournaments. I have actually reached my pinball quota!!! I also thought your totM was mostly for the FS tournament-less PC folks - who BTW I would not want to compete against with there superior nudging!

But thanks for the invite - maybe in the future!

Well, our nudging is the same as PS3 and Xbox. And actually it's a tournament for everyone to play with each other since you can't do that anywhere else :D It was born from 2 things...one is that I can't stand the grind fest of the week long official tourneys. Two is it being an extension of everything we all talked about for the Tables of the Week, a place to put what you learned into action.

Besides that, where else can you win an awesome Randy 'Macho Man' Savage custom shooter rod? And we'll have other custom shooter rods to give away during the 2nd season which starts in August. Just sayin'

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Is anyone else's scores not posting. I've played 3 tables and no scores have posted. It's been about 4 hours or so since I played.

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
Yeah, that'd be great. I played one game of Road Show yesterday, but I'm not sure I'll play more tourney games before we know what's going on.

I just made a 2.7B on Road Show (in Silver). It didn't post. This is turning me off to these tournaments :(

Maggie

Jan 8, 2015
I just made a 2.7B on Road Show (in Silver). It didn't post. This is turning me off to these tournaments :(

I like the tournaments in general. But, yeah, this one is cursed. Scores not posting. Again. I think they should scrap it for now and try again later when they get things sorted.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Interesting - thought it was closer to PC because of the nudging with analog sticks. But isn't it easier to string together millions of micro nudges on a keyboard?

Oh I don't know about that. I play with a controller. I like rumble feedback :)

pinballrocks

May 13, 2015
Aside from my very first one (which of course was terrible), no scores are posting for me either. I should see at least two scores in the top 10 in Arabian Nights and No Good Gofers, yet nothing since Saturday. Very lame... :mad:

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Interesting - thought it was closer to PC because of the nudging with analog sticks. But isn't it easier to string together millions of micro nudges on a keyboard?

No, a keyboard can't do any micro nudges in TPA. It's always full strength. But that's actually an advantage anyway, since the nudge is always very powerful and predictable every time.

There are a few instances where I wish the keyboard had micro nudge capability; most notably the pegboard area in Pinbot and Jackbot, and around the flippers on Central Park. But in 98% of situations I'm happy with the massive chunky nudge control on a keyboard.

Yellow Dog

Jun 29, 2015
None of my scores have registered. I have not missed any of the tournaments. Have logged out and logged back in but when asked if I want to share scores via Facebook I get "The operation couldn't be completed (com.facebook.sdk error 5.) I don't think this should affect my scores being registered though. I currently sit at position 17 and was hoping to stay in top 20 or maybe improve.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I played some TotAN, but the score board didn't have any scores, only said said "None", so I was reluctant to play any more. Then scores got up on leaderboard and I had some spare time yesterday so I played through the rest of the pins but no scores up yet. Hopefully they'll register eventually but I'm hesitant to play any more.

Would be great if Farsight could just confirm scores will get registered. Doesn't have to get updated every 5 minutes, would be kinda fun to play a "blind" tournament, you don't get to see what scores others have until after tourney. At least it would change things up a little.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.