Mobile tournament starting May 1

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Yup, I'll take 13th. This one was a struggle. Dylan, I noticed I was right up on your behind side on a couple.

Cyclone just absolutely killed me. Maybe it was the intimidating music, or clown face just staring me in the eyes. One of the two

Last edited:

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Well looks like this ones over. Congrats Again Gus. 2 in a row for you I think. Nice to see Crusty back in the mix.

Thanks! Grats to the top 13 ;)
3 in a row ;)

I tried Genie twice more. Best result was 2M in 16 minutes. I had a few beers by then, and still a long way from 3M.

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Yup, I'll take 13th. This one was a struggle. Dylan, I noticed I was right up on your behind side on a couple.

Cyclone just absolutely killed me. Maybe it was the intimidating music, or clown face just staring me in the eyes. One of the two

Nice! I ended up 15th so you must have passed me on them :)
I haven't spent anytime with Cyclone so I was shooting what was lit but it's a wonky table I've never played in rl.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Nice! I ended up 15th so you must have passed me on them :)
I haven't spent anytime with Cyclone so I was shooting what was lit but it's a wonky table I've never played in rl.

It's because dr dude was my weakest table up to that point. Ended up getting 38 mil. Which is nice. It's amazing though how that one table that's lagging behind the rest makes all the difference in the world. Good job though man. If I'm in the same ballpark as you, I must be doing something right. For some reason though, I still wasn't happy with
My cyclone score, and jackbot

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.