Votes: 13 15.3%
  • Wrestlemania

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • X-Men

Votes: 18 21.2%

• Total voters

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Hope to hear an update on Stern Pinball Arcade soon - nothing on their facebook page since the 6th of September

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Won' vote on this poll because I've only played 2 tables on this list, Family Guy and Monopoly (which was badly neglected). But I will say that when SPA does come out on PC, I will get the new tables...No need to buy any that were released on TPA (And yes, I do know about getting Frankenstein as the free table).

karl

May 10, 2012
keeping in mind FS announced LE versions of tables as DLC, they can do same thing with rethemed tables.

They could.......If they wanted to pay extra for another license. Sounds like a poor use of license money to me.

Hypothetical scenario: We have Family guy, now do we pay up a huge extra license cost for the same table with another theme or do we go for a new table with a different license? The answer to that sounds pretty easy to me :)

Last edited:

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
They could.......If they wanted to pay extra for another license. Sounds like a poor use of license money to me.

Hypothetical scenario: We have Family guy, now do we pay up a huge extra license cost for the same table with another theme or do we go for a new table with a different license? The answer to that sounds pretty easy to me :)
i think infact licensing agreements between FS, Stern and third parties can be not as you think they are

karl

May 10, 2012
think i should specify what it is not williams' Indiana Jones

That's not a theory :D

When you say something like this:

i think infact licensing agreements between FS, Stern and third parties can be not as you think they are

you make it sound like you know something that you probably do not.

Please tell me what I got wrong in my earlier comment about license cost. If you make a believable argument, I will be the first one to admit I was wrong

To make it clear, I was exclusively talking about 3d party license deals. Stern and Farsight are already partners.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm surprised Tranformers is doing so well. Are people into the pin or is it a theme thing? I like the theme much more than the pin. It's also one of the rare times when I prefer the pro over the LE.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I'm surprised Tranformers is doing so well. Are people into the pin or is it a theme thing? I like the theme much more than the pin. It's also one of the rare times when I prefer the pro over the LE.

It's an ok/good pin -don't like what Michael bay did to the theme or my childhood memories.

I actually prefer the pro version of game of thrones - better flow everywhere

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
but it has no mini playfield and iron throne with kicker! but Pro and Premium versions have better backglass

The mini-playfield is a big ugly distraction. Note that I've only played the LE and seen the Premium so I couldn't say how much of a distraction that playfield really is - if it gets used enough to warrant its inclusion - but that's my impression for now.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
The mini-playfield is a big ugly distraction. Note that I've only played the LE and seen the Premium so I couldn't say how much of a distraction that playfield really is - if it gets used enough to warrant its inclusion - but that's my impression for now.

distraction is a good word for the mini-playfield - it interrupts flow from the stark ramp and honestly is not that fun.
on the premium and le the lannister ramp (main ramp where you lock balls) is partially hidden under the mini-playfield and shots seem to rattle and spit the ball back out. On the PRO the shot is smooth and buttery.

The pro version is a classic steve richie flowy pin.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It's an ok/good pin -don't like what Michael bay did to the theme or my childhood memories.

I actually prefer the pro version of game of thrones - better flow everywhere

I'm with you. Game of Thrones pro all the way.

karl

May 10, 2012
Me too. I used to own a pro and I have played the premium. Pro is the clear winner on that one.

Metallica, Game of Thrones, Transformers and X-men are the games I find does not offer enough extra value for the premium or LE and Games of Thrones is actually better on the pro.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.