Monthly Pack Schedule?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
As you all know, Farsight have been submitting 2 table packs every other month, but made an exception for T2. However, They just commented on their Facebook that Table pack 18 will hit psn before Halloween (which would have to be next Tuesday). So either they are making an exception to have a Halloween table out before Halloween or they plan on release the table packs monthly now. What do you all think about this?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I think they are making an exception. However the optimist in me wants to believe that Sony is giving them a better pricing deal since they continue to roll out new DLC for the game. A volume discount if you will. They obviously have been nurturing a better relationship seeing as Sony included them in their booth at CES, picked TPA as a launch day release and included TPA in their PS4 kiosks. Maybe a DLC pricing deal also?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Indeed "Haunted House" would be nice to have for Halloween (I just happened to play Tee'd Off the other day on the PS2... what a progress has been made in pinball simulation since 2004!). Say... Class of 1812 has all these body parts... that's pretty scary too!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.