Votes: 50 37.6%
  • The Addams Family

Votes: 103 77.4%
  • Terminator 2

Votes: 84 63.2%

• Total voters

BeO

Mar 5, 2012
I would have chosen Doctor Who five times if it let me...

Same here. Got a broken down Doctor Who in my apartment and would love to have a digital version of it as well. But in working order of course :)
It's one of those games that you don't like at first, but once you learn the rules it's very fun.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
With almost ninety votes it seems like the top five picks are The Addams Family, Indiana Jones, Terminator 2, Scared Stiff and Doctor Who. Taking an objective point of view what do you think are the chances of us getting these tables? The only one I can say almost definitely is Scared Stiff and that's simply based on how easy I've heard Cassandra Peterson is to work with. I don't know much about Doctor Who so I'll leave it to the fans to give their guesses. TAF, IJ and T2? That's some serious licensing hurdles. Based on everything I've read and heard around here I'd have to say nope to TAF and T2 and maybe to IJ. TAF seems to be a licensing mess. T2 hasn't gotten too much attention. IJ might happen. Lucas can be pretty lenient with his properties. He seems to be of the "any publicity is good publicity" mindset. But, there's a lot of faces on that backglass that gotta be paid. Please, give us your thoughts and remember, be as objective as you can.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
My five are:

Scared Stiff (probably the one I'd want the most)
The Shadow
Terminator 2
The Addams Family
Indiana Jones

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I don't know much about Doctor Who so I'll leave it to the fans to give their guesses.

Doctor Who is a weird case.

They'd be dealing with the BBC, and something that might complicate it is that the machine is a tie-in to the original series (from near the end of its run), but Doctor Who was revived in 2005 and has had three different actors playing the Doctor in its current form, none of whom are among the seven featured there. The BBC has done recent Doctor Who game tie-ins, but they're all with the current show.

On the other hand, the BBC still seems to cultivate its old-school fans. They do a significant business in DVD re-releases of classic-series episodes, they still produce tie-in books starring the classic-series Doctor incarnations, and they've licensed audio dramas starring the classic-series actors (and even the guy who played the Doctor in the 1996 TV movie, which never went to series).

So, basically, your guess is as good as mine.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
When did Doctor Who get so popular? It's not really rated that highly on the big sites, and after watching video of it, checking out pictures and such, I'm just not too worried about if I ever get to play it. Certainly not like I want a 1st try at Scared Stiff, Indianapolis 500, Congo, Flintstones, Judge Dredd, Corvette, World Cup Soccer... come to think of it, really everything on the list I'd rather have/play over Dr Who, except NBA Fastbreak (which I have played, and don't need), and Popeye.

To each there own, I guess... though I'm starting to wonder how many folks from the UK took part in this poll...:)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Technically WE the tax payers already paid for it! BAIL OUT GM now give us our CORVETTE PINBALL not a special anniversary edition convertible that most cant afford. :)

Pinball Django

Sep 11, 2012
Demolition Man
The Shadow
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Judge Dredd
Congo

I honestly never cared for The Addams Family nor Indiana Jones. Maybe I just always encounted bum tables, but I found both lackluster and would always choose another table if one was available. Same with Terminator 2. Just never liked them for some reason.

Demolition Man and The Shadow, on the other hand, I have many fond memories of. Played Judge Dredd once in Vegas. Bram Stoker's Dracula was a table I had very little luck with but always seemed to go back to. As for Congo...well...I can't remember much about it, but I remember playing it when I could...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.