My JJP Hobbit machine arrives today

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I hear that a lot of code has been added since I played it. How do you feel about the coding and rules as it is now? Does it feel finished?
What's there seems like a finished game. It's had 4 code updates since it shipped and is on version 1.21 now (which is what mine cane with). There are a lot of updates to come though. They still need to add 2 more mini-wizard modes. The final wizard mode. Whatever ties those additional modes together. More speech, video, more ring button stuff and adjustments & bug fixes coming.

But it feels so complete that unless you knew that you'd think it was done.

Sent from my SM-G935V

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Damn I had no idea that it took so long when you order a new pinball machine. Or is it a preorder?
They opened pre-orders and originally it was supposed to ship a year & a half later. Then the 3rd movie got delayed so was supposed to ship 2 years later. But then they hit licensing delays, had to re-design the entire playfield art, lost the original designer, had manufacturing delays, possibly cash flow issues etc...

So it didn't start shipping until 3 years 4 months after it was announced. Waaaaaaaaaayyyy late.

Sent from my SM-G935V

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts