My local pinball league is beginning to livestream some our weekly matches

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
The FSPA began livestreaming the A-division playoffs for the Volleyball house and Townhall locations. Jake Peterson is the guy in charge of this project and he managed to build a livestreaming setup for approximately $350 (not including the laptop). He will be providing more information about his rig once it becomes more finalized. The streams are currently archived on Twitch and Youtube (be sure to 'Follow' FSPApinball).

We are currently working out the kinks and other technical issues that have come up, so we have not decided on whether we will stream matches every week or just the finals and playoffs. We are interested in finding out what you think so far, so feel free to discuss.

Here is a test stream of me practicing on WOZLE at Townhall. Not my best game, but that is why it was a practice game.

Here is the stream of the A-division finals (I was in the B-division, but the first game was another practice/test game between me and another Townhall competitor.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNlqKzf-2-Y&index=1&list=FLvpjQV1L4B31lzjSmMwr3Kw

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts