-Banzai Run
-Safecracker
-Wizard Blocks

And a few modern ones:

-Monopoly
-Rollercoaster Tycoon
-Family Guy
-Shrek

(!!!Pat Lawlor is definitely the best and most advanced Pinball designer of all time!!!)

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
My top favourites are:

-Banzai Run
-Safecracker
-Wizard Blocks

And a few modern ones:

-Monopoly
-Rollercoaster Tycoon
-Family Guy
-Shrek

(!!!Pat Lawlor is definitely the best and most advanced Pinball designer of all time!!!)

Louigi7500, welcome to the forum!

Now,as to your post...

I don't know that Lawlor is the best designer of all time - but he's certainly up there,as well as my favorite!

As to your tables -

Safecracker & Rollercoaster Tycoon are both highly requested pinball tables for TPA. Chances are one or both eventually make their way in.

Almost requested as much is Monopoly - and Banzai Run has some avid fans here on the forum (like myself). Monopoly could make it in - & so could BR if FS can make the upper playfield work properly.

For the rest of your list:

Family Guy is highly requested - but, (a) it would probably require a hefty Kickstarter to license - and (b) because of the adult themes of the game would not be suitable for TPA inclusion. Farsight is working on a similar app called Pinball After Dark - which will be basicially TPA - but with more "mature" themed pinball tables.

Shrek isn't as highly requested - & also carries a big license,so the chances of that happening are slim.

Wizard Blocks - You've played it? Or are you saying its a favorite of yours because its a Lawlor table? Regardless - it isn't a finished table - and since its one of the Pinball 2000 games - as of now they can't be emulated on the TPA platform.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
-Banzai Run (Maybe one day, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.)
-Safecracker (I think this one is a safe bet for next season, if not, no later than Season 5)
-Wizard Blocks (Never gonna happen)

-Monopoly (I'd love to see it, but it will be costly)
-Rollercoaster Tycoon (Another I'd love to see, but again, costly)
-Family Guy (Kickstarter table, good luck ever seeing this one make it)
-Shrek (Kickstarter table, good luck ever seeing this one make it)

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Which one would come first ?
Cyclone or RCT ?

Cyclone.

It's a non license and much easier to acquire.

Given Atari's mismanagement in the past 20 years or so, that doesn't surprise me at all. That only leaves one question: how much will the new owners want for the license?

You can already bet on it being pretty pricey. The RCT brand is pretty popular and well known around the world.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It is, my local arcade has one.

However, it is very, VERY hard. It's probably the most challenging table I've ever played in real life.

Really? The one I played was very forgiving. You got a nice long game on it. Funny how individual tuning can affect gameplay so much.

As for Wizard Blocks - was that even finished? I know there was only whitewood.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Really? The one I played was very forgiving. You got a nice long game on it. Funny how individual tuning can affect gameplay so much.

As for Wizard Blocks - was that even finished? I know there was only whitewood.

Yep, I'm no pinball wizard, but I can hold my own, and this table just kills me.

It's funny, cause I'll watch random people play it, and they only get about a minute or two of gameplay. lol

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
My 5 Most Wanted realistic tables at the moment:

- Sorcerer
- Xenon
- F-14 Tomcat
- Phantom of the Opera
- Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street

Members online

No members online now.

Members online