My Tables Menu

flywithsean

Apr 20, 2013
I think it would be amazing if the My Tables Menu would open at a random table and not at Attack from Mars every time (at least until they do Abra Ca Dabra).

I would like to just open my tables and go to a random table. I will even accept a russian roulette style button that just randomly picks and starts a game from one of my tables.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Well, soon it will open to Addams Family

Ooh yeah it will huh. Cool. It's kinda like putting up your best seller in the store window. But, to get back to the subject. I like the idea of the app opening to a random table. Gets rid of the random button we're always asking for, or have a setting to open up on the last table played. Give us the option to choose either.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Ooh yeah it will huh. Cool. It's kinda like putting up your best seller in the store window. But, to get back to the subject. I like the idea of the app opening to a random table. Gets rid of the random button we're always asking for, or have a setting to open up on the last table played. Give us the option to choose either.

I already have a "Random button" feature. I implement it by closing my eyes and holding "Down" for an undetermined number of seconds.... Then doing it again if the table it stops on is Goin' Nuts or El Dorado ....

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
More sensible to have it open at your last played table, like it did in the old UI (if memory serves). Opening at a random table would get pretty annoying as you'd have to figure out where you are on the now massive list each time you load the game.

The Attack from Mars sample is quite overpowering and abrupt compared to the cheesy rock music.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Seriously..... I love Goin Nuts and I can't understand all the hate on this forum over it.

I defend most Gottliebs (including El Dorado and Central Park), but this one I can't stand. The timer makes playing it a stressful experience. There is no "safe" mode. Either you're frantically trying to keep the multiball alive, or you're frantically trying to restart multiball before the timer expires. Too much pressure for me. Which is a shame, because I genuinely like the layout. But there's no time to appreciate it.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Going nuts....I too love the table when I'm in the mood to just bash balls around, usually when I'm pissed off about something ;) I realize it's pretty popular to hate the table but quite frankly it adds a lot to the collection. I hope some day they might add another "unreleased" table like Krull.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I defend most Gottliebs (including El Dorado and Central Park), but this one I can't stand. The timer makes playing it a stressful experience. There is no "safe" mode. Either you're frantically trying to keep the multiball alive, or you're frantically trying to restart multiball before the timer expires. Too much pressure for me. Which is a shame, because I genuinely like the layout. But there's no time to appreciate it.

When FarSight launched Ghost Busters on the Haunted House layout, I thought the next release should be a re-do of "Goin Nuts. I like the layout of the table. I just don't like the art work or the rules of the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.