My two requests, Blackout and Roller Games đź‘Ť

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Blackout is a really cool table, I've played the one at Logan Arcade in Chicago. I wouldn't mind it!

Everyone has been clamouring for Rollergames, including myself. I love that table.

Swords of Fury is awesome. I play it quite often now that we have one at a local pinball collective. I love the theme and art and it's got my favorite music of any Pinball table.

Last edited:

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
+1 for Rollergames, I recently bought my second one, after deciding it's a game that I'll wanna play long after my heart and brain give out. Pure Steve Ritchie fun.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Never seen a Blackout,so I can't comment. As for Rollergames,I just got the chance to play one last week,and can see why people want it in TPA.

I'm still missing my Number #1 choice,which is Banzai Run. I'm starting to lose hope there...

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I don't think we are getting any more Bally/Williams tables. The last one was Dr. Who, which was the kickstarter table. Eight Ball Deluxe was probably the last surprise Bally/WMS. That was August. Indy 500 was June. Before that was Hurricane in February.

That's 2 Bally and 1 WMS table this year that we didn't kickstart.

Compare that to the 10 (excluding KS Addams) from the year before. 9 the year before that. 26 non-KS Bally/WMS tables between S1 and S2.

Next Month's Alvin G table makes 4 months without a Bally/WMS (Dr. Who) which is the longest we've ever gone without getting a new one (3 months earlier this year and 3 months at the end of season 2). And it ain't for the lack of tables to choose from.

I think it's pretty clear something is up, they know WMS/Bally are the most popular and I'm sure they would make those tables if they could. Alvin G is like, bottom barrel. I'm pretty sure everyone would rather we got Capcom. They are only going after cheap licenses.

Last edited:

Damon0306

Aug 10, 2013
Is there any official news if Farsight is actually working on any new tables for Pinball Arcade? Or are they to busy with SPA?

Whoops I just saw the post above, Alvin G a pinball machine? Gonna have to google it, I never heard of it.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2016
I just checked out Blackout on YouTube. Wow! Looks amazing. Sci-fi just as I like it: dark, spooky, retro. It would make a great companion to Black Hole.

Yes, please.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I don't think we are getting any more Bally/Williams tables. The last one was Dr. Who, which was the kickstarter table. Eight Ball Deluxe was probably the last surprise Bally/WMS. That was August. Indy 500 was June. Before that was Hurricane in February.

That's 2 Bally and 1 WMS table this year that we didn't kickstart.

Compare that to the 10 (excluding KS Addams) from the year before. 9 the year before that. 26 non-KS Bally/WMS tables between S1 and S2.

Next Month's Alvin G table makes 4 months without a Bally/WMS (Dr. Who) which is the longest we've ever gone without getting a new one (3 months earlier this year and 3 months at the end of season 2). And it ain't for the lack of tables to choose from.

I think it's pretty clear something is up, they know WMS/Bally are the most popular and I'm sure they would make those tables if they could. Alvin G is like, bottom barrel. I'm pretty sure everyone would rather we got Capcom. They are only going after cheap licenses.

FarSight has also had the bad habit of disabling login to TPA and SPA, table goals and steam achievements. Yes, there was that one-off time with Xenon, and a few other minor cases where it took multiple times achieving a goal to get it to register, but now it's a trend. First, there was the "3 specials" goal on BB, now there's DW:MoT where goals do toggle but achievements don't register, and Gladiators where none of the goals toggle.

I'm hoping season 7 does get better, but FarSight needs to focus on the quality and quantity of their games, not the quality and quantity of bugs within their games.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

Not me. I've played pretty much every Capcom, and they're all pretty average games. The only one that I really want to see in TPA is Kingpin, but that is probably the least likely one to ever make it.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I haven't played Kingpin but I enjoyed Pinball Magic and I'm one of those people who likes Breakshot, too lol

Run the table!

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Just tell them to renew their Williams license already. I'd like to see at least one last table before the season is over.

Last edited:

Damon0306

Aug 10, 2013
Blackout! I love the sound effects, fell in love with this table as a kid growing up in the arcades. It was the first pinball I ever played in an arcade, so it holds a special place in my heart.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Is there any official news if Farsight is actually working on any new tables for Pinball Arcade? Or are they to busy with SPA?

Tinfoil hat theory time: Stern demanded that Farsight lay off from popular Williams/Bally tables for a while so SPA could take the spotlight. Anyone else think that's plausible? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.