National Pinball Museum Closing

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
I could probably hit that place the next time I go to Easton to watch CHIKARA pro wrestling. Of course, I finally got a job so my free time is once again limited to the weekends. But I might just make the trip. There used to be a place in northwest NJ that I never got to go to, unfortunately by the time I wanted to head up there, they closed.

RyThom

Jan 2, 2013
If you are in Southern NJ you might want to check out the Pinball Parlour in Earlington PA. They have Creature and CV. If you are in norhthern NJ then it would be a pretty far road trip.
http://pinball-parlour.com/gamelist/index.php

I love this place! I was passing through the area on business last year and ended up spending two days at The Pinball Parlour! Paul, the owner, is a great guy and really appreciated my appreciation of his machines. The dude has everything!!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
And they're selling off the collection!! And through Morphy's Auctioneers, no less. I'm sure they'll go at reasonable prices (insert sarcasm). Though not famous like Sotheby's, Morphy's has been known to get high end antique toy collections. They are located near the now long dead "antique capitol of the world" Adamstown, PA, a town that was once famous for its vast amount of antique shops.

http://www.abc27.com/story/24785459/collectors-pinball-machines-go-to-auction

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Well I guess they won't likely be opening back up now unless they can get another person to loan their collection and secure a location.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Damn. I was thinking about this place the other day, wondering if they were ever going to get another location. I never got to go down there (probably because I only heard about the place a week or two before they closed), but with the better job I have now, I could have made a weekend trip for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.