New game interface (start menu)

Agujose

Aug 10, 2012
It has long been change Pinball arcade interface, for then were very few tables and there was no problem to select. As time began to appear more tables and changed the interface that we have now.

I think with as many tables as there are now, and those that are to come, the current interface is quite messy. Do you know if I plan to upgrade Farsight has the game interface?

I think something like zen pinball would not come amiss, you can select the tables without having to navigate both

regards

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
A UI redesign is in development now. I would suggest that it will be released at Season Three

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I should point out that no timeframe was ever confirmed.

Correct. That is why I said "I would suggest" in this instance. "I would suggest" may be glossed over by some forum readers, so thanks for the extra clarification ;)

[Speculation] Implementing a new UI to coincide with Season Three would make for good UX vs release orchestration, and start the season off with a bang!

N

netizen

Correct. That is why I said "I would suggest" in this instance. "I would suggest" may be glossed over by some forum readers, so thanks for the extra clarification ;)

[Speculation] Implementing a new UI to coincide with Season Three would make for good UX vs release orchestration, and start the season off with a bang!

I like to make use of the italics or bold tags when I am speculating beyond the normal level. IDK if that helps to draw the readers eye to the caveat phrase or not, but it does, at least, help me feel that I have notified the people reading the post that I have no direct, proven, facts beyond my own opinion. :D

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I like to make use of the italics or bold tags when I am speculating beyond the normal level. IDK if that helps to draw the readers eye to the caveat phrase or not, but it does, at least, help me feel that I have notified the people reading the post that I have no direct, proven, facts beyond my own opinion. :D

Generally italics and bold is used for emphasis. I don't think you can expect people to know, even after posting this, that you mean something completely different when you use bold and italics.

N

netizen

Generally italics and bold is used for emphasis. I don't think you can expect people to know, even after posting this, that you mean something completely different when you use bold and italics.

As I noted, The use of Italics or Bold will:
netizen said:
draw the readers eye to the caveat phrase
So I am quite certain I already covered that this is an issue of using these font features for a tool for emphasis and not as some brand new form of sub textual communication.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
No, just a regular scythe. The ancient Egyptians didn't have forums. ;)

Obligatory return to topic: Yes, a Random Table button would be nice, although I tend to just spin the table wheel like the one on The Price Is Right with my eyes closed and see where I end up.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012

Obligatory return to topic: Yes, a Random Table button would be nice, although I tend to just spin the table wheel like the one on The Price Is Right with my eyes closed and see where I end up.

In our house winner gets to pick the next table and "Dad", that's me, picks the first table. When my daughter is home from college I pick a table she doesn't like. This is not to be cruel but it gives her extra motivation to win (I have a tendency to play the same table three times in a row if I win) and there's no guarantee that I'll get to pick a table for the rest of the night! When playing single player though I might use the random option.

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012

I do the same, but if it lands on Dr Dude I always get a free re-spin :)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I can't think of a way to reorganize the menu on mobile devices that wouldn't lead to being more cumbersome or difficult. Unless they had folders for the brand of table, theme or alphabetical division. Seasonal division would require too much thought.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
I can't think of a way to reorganize the menu on mobile devices that wouldn't lead to being more cumbersome or difficult. Unless they had folders for the brand of table, theme or alphabetical division. Seasonal division would require too much thought.

Really they should have the Season 1 and Season 2 icons in a buy tables section where you can drill down via Season/Table. Then add a favorites section.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts