New hotness on iOS & Android: Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot

Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot is a digital pinball game by Color Monkey.

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
If we port APC for Android, I'll try to at least get Google Leaderboards in place. Not sure how many really care about challenges/goals/achievements. I'm sure people like them, I just don't think it's a deal breaker for most people.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
If we port APC for Android, I'll try to at least get Google Leaderboards in place. Not sure how many really care about challenges/goals/achievements. I'm sure people like them, I just don't think it's a deal breaker for most people.
Leaderboards would be cool, and Cloud Save. Proper menu navigation with controller would be the icing on the cake.

But concentrate on bug squashing and refinement on iOS first, Anders. Us Android rabble can wait for perfection.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I know it's each to their own, but the priorities for me (in order of personal importance)

1 full directional nudging support.

2 native controller support with analogue nudging.

3 Google Play games support for score backup and play across multiple devices.

- I'm agreed on achievements and don't mind having them, but wouldn't actively want them. :)

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012

Great news that you are considering an Android port. Personally I have no interest in challenges/goals/achievements. Even leadersboards can live without as they only get hacked anyway.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Great job on Revenge of the Rob-O-Bot! I bought the table a few weeks ago on my Android Samsung Galaxy S4 a few weeks ago, and I've been playing it every day! I've been spreading the word to my friends in the DFW Pinball and Arcade Club and they are loving it too! Again, great job on the table and I'm looking forward to Masks of Glory on the Android!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.