New June Tournament for iOS & Android starting 6/13/2014

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Just noticed the June tournament is up on the app! The tables include: Firepower, Lights... Camera... Action!, Black Knight 2000, Monster Bash, Big Shot, Cue Ball Wizard, Elvira & The Party Monsters and Dr. Dude. I am in Silver again this month and wish everyone good luck! The tournament begins 6/13/2014 at 1:12 AM GMT and ends 6/20/2014 at 1:12 AM GT.

Last edited:

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Psn

tables include: Firepower, Lights... Camera... Action!, Black Knight 2000, Monster Bash, Big Shot, Cue Ball Wizard, Elvira & The Party Monsters and Dr. Dude.

So what does that mean for the PSN tourney that's starting the 20th? We don't have LCA nor BK2K...

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I don't know Byte? Maybe you will get an entirely different selection of tables to play for the PSN tournament.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Your welcome Iguana! Tournament time is always when I play The Pinball Arcade the most often. Pretty interesting selection this month most of these tables I usually don't play.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Nice... A few of these tables in the tourney are ones that I had said I wanted to to see in a tourney. Wonder if my voice was heard? Nice lineup though.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Not in love with having to play lca. The rest of the tables are solid though. I haven't played monster bash in a while so it will be nice to dust that one off.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Seems the tables are all messed up on iOS. Fireball wouldn't update initially now it won't replay after a game updates. You have to exit out and restart. I lost a 600 million game on monster bash somewhere in cyberspace. On my third wagon wheel in CBW the game auto tilted, on the extra ball round of all things. Not off to a good start IMO.

karl

May 10, 2012
The app crashes everytime I try to enter the tournament, even after an Ipad restart. My gold status is looking shaky at the moment.

edit: It also crashes when I try to go back to the main menu after playing Bride of pinbot.

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Yep, total crap tourney. Firepower will not update the scores. Just scored a 1mil+ game and stuck at end screen. Will let timer run out (13minutes) and see if it scores.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Wow, wow, wow. 5 minutes into ball one on Elvira and the game freezes on a multiball. Nothing brings it back, even trying to tilt. Although Firepower did update after the timer ran out. Sucks having to wait 15 minutes each game though. Farsight, fix your crap please.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Wow, wow, wow. 5 minutes into ball one on Elvira and the game freezes on a multiball. Nothing brings it back, even trying to tilt. Although Firepower did update after the timer ran out. Sucks having to wait 15 minutes each game though. Farsight, fix your crap please.

I also had the same issue involving Firepower. I had played all 3 balls and at the end of the third ball the table was stuck. I had a high score of 310,000 but I opted to quit and lose any saved data.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
This one hurt, 3 minutes left on MB. Last ball. Bash was lit, again, then right down the middle.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Will someone please fix Firepower. Now, I won an extra ball on the 3rd ball with a good score and it went into an infinite bonus count and still going. How can we play these tables if we don't even know if the score will count. And please get these cheaters off the scoreboards. Guys not even on the radar in regular play and leading the pack? Don't think so.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
If I could take my 9mil firepower score off, I would. Even without that score, I'd still be #1 overall. The glitch was pissing me off too. I was having the game of my life on firepower.. Like I said though, if there was a way to take down that score, I would. It's a matter of, I got mad at the glitch and just let it time out. I let my emotions get the best of me. But that has nothing to do with the fact that I'm #1 on big shot, dr dude. #2 on a bunch.

Also, it's only been a couple of days, you'll see some crazier scores on firepower in the future

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
If I do end up winning the silver tier, I'll officially decline it. My firepower score was bulls***. I don't know what else to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts