New tables release delayed...

The Digital Man

Nov 21, 2014
Per the TPA facebook announcement.

The 5 new end of season 4 tables will NOT be released until Tuesday Oct. 6.

SURPRISE!!!!

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Per the TPA facebook announcement.

The 5 new end of season 4 tables will NOT be released until Tuesday Oct. 6.

SURPRISE!!!!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

Thanks for the info.

Well... 4 days more (at least in US, who knows for Europe), not a big deal.

But it's become difficult to play with the fingers crossed all the time. :p

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
are you gonna start a new thread when the tables arrive? cuz we already have 3-4 other threads about delayed tables... do we need another thread littering the ps3 section? yeah, the tables arrive late.. no news there... yeah, they are gonna come soon... yeah I know ur impatient.... ... yeah lets start another thread about how impatient we all are.. fuk an A..

can some mod consolidate all this stuff? <--- my 1st request in 3 years.

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I don't know where FarSight got the idea of releasing on the 2nd to begin with. PSN updates on Tuesdays in the US. Not Fridays.

The Digital Man

Nov 21, 2014
are you gonna start a new thread when the tables arrive? cuz we already have 3-4 other threads about delayed tables... do we need another thread littering the ps3 section? yeah, the tables arrive late.. no news there... yeah, they are gonna come soon... yeah I know ur impatient.... ... yeah lets start another thread about how impatient we all are.. fuk an A..

It was not my intent to breach forum etiquette or protocol.

It was news, a few minutes old and my thought was to pass it along.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014

Jeez, calm down. Just ignore the thread. It's clear what it's about from the title, so just look past it.

Just to warn you, somebody WILL start a new thread when the tables release (which happens for new releases on every platform), which is fair enough and why shouldn't they? It won't harm anybody who's not interested. It's not like it happens very often on PS3.

I'll let you have the final aggressive word in your retaliatory response, I've said my piece and I'll walk away from this now. Let's all just enjoy the pinball.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I don't know where FarSight got the idea of releasing on the 2nd to begin with. PSN updates on Tuesdays in the US. Not Fridays.

According to Farsight, Sony changed the rules: a game update and DLC can be released any day of the week now.

I was sceptical about this, but how incredible it was, the last game update/DLC for TPA has been released on a Friday (US and Europe)

But it seems it didn't work this time.

The Digital Man

Nov 21, 2014
According to Farsight, Sony changed the rules: a game update and DLC can be released any day of the week now.

It was just once on the last US PS3 release If memory serves.

I remember thinking about how I could hardly believe it happened given it wasn't a Tuesday.

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
big_ele.jpg

This is the special friend i hope the guy in charge of the TPA DLC releases will have a really (passive) love story with as soon as possible. And i'm a freakin patient and polite man. God be my witness that i'll never buy any Sony product in my life.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Europe: update 1.23 (560MB)

- Challenge mode at last! \o/
- Rbion game ending bug: fixed.

- Translucent ball bug : not fixed.
- Yellow bulbs not working on CV : not fixed
- Black Hole and Funhouse leaderboards : not fixed

New: Enter in any leaderboards displays directly the friend leaderboards now. (nice)

New bug: the Tournament results leaderboards display the Williams Challenge leaderboards.

Input lag is strongly back in 1080i/p. Play in 720p is now mandatory.:/

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
This is the special friend i hope the guy in charge of the TPA DLC releases will have a really (passive) love story with as soon as possible. And i'm a freakin patient and polite man. God be my witness that i'll never buy any Sony product in my life.

The TPA tables are listed as new DLC (only PS4 though) on the european PS Blog. Even if the PS Store update is now announced on Tuesday in Europe (like in US), the new contents are for the most part still added to the Store on Wednesday.

So maybe tomorrow.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
About Roadshow and Safecracker still missing on PSN Europe (PS3)...

Pinball Arcade Facebook today :
The Pinball Arcade We hope to release the last two tables on the 16th Sorry for the trouble guys.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
About Roadshow and Safecracker still missing on PSN Europe (PS3)...

Pinball Arcade Facebook today :
The Pinball Arcade We hope to release the last two tables on the 16th Sorry for the trouble guys.

Weird.

Yesterday, in "Season 4 Tables" on the TPA main menu, SafeCracker and Roashow icons finally appeared (I didn't buy any of the S4 tables so far, and even after the last update, there were only POTO, ES, TPZ, SST, TAF -since ages- and Cyclone, J*B, and Xenon since last week). These icons usually appears when the tables are effectively available on the store.

But SC and RS are not on the EU store. ??

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.