iOS - Bug New tournament: please do not validate Central Park scores

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
I've played twice on Central Park and on my second game, the game went crazy: as soon as ball 5 drained, the balls counter dropped for an instant to "4" and then a new ball was available in the plunger lane as ball number 5 - I went on for something like 10 balls, scored 4232 points (number 2 in the leaderboard at the time of writing) and then decided to tilt - only that ended the game. But obviously, I could have go on as much as I pleased.
Does anybody else experienced this bug? Should Farsight consider to exclude Central Park from the current tournament?
At least, please do erase my score (daduki) from the leaderboard of this table (but what about the other top scores? Are they legit?) For me, this bug has spoiled the tournament.
I'll submit this issue also to Farsight support.

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
That's no bug, that is how CP works. You can earn up to 15 extra balls. Your score is good.

You're right! I've just read the instructions...Sorry for the false alarm. I was tricked by the ball counter that was switching from 5 to 4 and then to 5 again.

daduki

Feb 17, 2013
Oh well, and I was worried of the correctness of my score. Have a look at the top score for Central Park... 38 billions

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
CV ... Grrrrr .... Camera stuck on plunger while multiball... grml.... :)

Back on topic:
Wasn't the cross posting bug eliminated yet?!

mrgamesmaster

May 29, 2013
That has happened a few times during Neon Multiball for me. It eventually resets itself and will save all the balls. Just gotta be careful w/them. Still haven't earned the Extra Ball yet, but closest was 1 off.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts