New website: Pinball Arcade Players now live.

sliksock

Oct 29, 2013
The website I've been working on that was referenced here: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...als-Master-List-amp-Hall-of-Fame-Scores/page4

is now live.

It's called Pinball Arcade Players and it can be found at www.pinballarcadeplayers.com

Some quick info from our About Us page:

The front page of the site will consolidate:
•All Pinball Arcade news as we hear it. This includes upcoming tables, screenshots, platform information and more. Whatever we hear, we'll post it to the front page.
•Links to all the tables in the form of icons, with the most current tables at the top of the list.
•The table of the month will be featured here.
•The top rated tables will be listed off to the side, with their respective ratings and links to their pages.

The individual table pages feature:
•A rating widget so you can rank your favorite tables from 1 to 5 stars.
•Pics of both the virtual tables and the actual tables.
•Game play videos.
•Basic info about the table.
•Links to rules and instructions when available.
•Links to outside sources of information.
•Lists of both the Standard and Wizard Goals. As time goes by we hope to have links to tips on how to accomplish these goals. As of this writing, we have tips for both sets of goals on Tales of the Arabian Knights, and the Wizard goals on Ripley's believe it or not. Please feel free to share your personal tips in the comments section, along with any screenshots you may wish to share.
•A list of platforms the table is available on.

The "Tables" page is a quick reference guide sortable by title, rating, table pack, and manufacturer, and displays the platforms on which each table is available. Click the title fo the icon to quickly view any table's full information page.

Thanks for reading this and I hope if you visit the site that you enjoy it.

Alex
www.pinballarcadeplayers.com

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Congratulations on your new website. Everything looks great so far and I'll definitely be checking it out from time to time. The more of us that spread information on this wonderful pinball simulator, the better it will be to ensure the longevity of The Pinball Arcade.

Keep up the good work!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Congratulations on your new website. Everything looks great so far and I'll definitely be checking it out from time to time. The more of us that spread information on this wonderful pinball simulator, the better it will be to ensure the longevity of The Pinball Arcade.

Keep up the good work!

Inside he is screaming "How DARE you ruin my monopoly on TPA fansites!"

...Just kidding :p

night

May 18, 2012
A very good looking an informative site, this forum should be brought over to your site or visa versa! So we have all in one place.

Note: Pin Bot has a Centraur video.

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Wow, nice site! I really like the in-depth treatment the tables are getting. And I really like the fact that we don't immediately have a kind of repeat of the vpforums.com to vpforums.org drama on our hands that plagued that community a couple of years ago and is still an open wound to some. Nice reaction PiNWiZ, let's follow that example and all keep it that way!

sliksock

Oct 29, 2013
A very good looking an informative site, this forum should be brought over to your site or visa versa! So we have all in one place.

Note: Pin Bot has a Centraur video.

Thanks for your kind words. The video you reference is half centaur and half pinbot.

Alex

sliksock

Oct 29, 2013
I'm glad you guys like it so far. It was a lot of fun to build. I maybe know too much about some of these tables now :p

I consider my site a compliment to this one. The real action is here at pinball arcade fans, I see my site more like reference material, bringing information from many different sources together in one place for convenience and easy enjoyment.

Alex

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I'm glad you guys like it so far. It was a lot of fun to build. I maybe know too much about some of these tables now :p

I consider my site a compliment to this one. The real action is here at pinball arcade fans, I see my site more like reference material, bringing information from many different sources together in one place for convenience and easy enjoyment.

Alex

Have you been climbing the leaderboards also in the mean time? With all that knowledge, you probably have a nice advantage!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Is this the same effort that was attempting to start a TPA Wiki a while back? Whether it is or not, it looks like it's off to a great start.

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
Excellent site, but might I make a minor suggestion?

The posts about new releases and patches are written as if the website itself is the creator of The Pinball Arcade and not FarSight.

Hey everyone! We are very Excited to announce table pack #20, Cue Ball Wizard™ and El Dorado City of Gold™

Hey there, Pinball Arcade fans on Mac! We just wanted to give you all a heads up that we've released patch number 2.9.1, which fixes and updates the following:

It might be a good idea to consider a way to make a bit more clear that those words are coming from FarSight.

Other than that, I'll most likely spend a lot of time in upcoming days exploring all the information that's available here!
Awesome-sauce!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts