Newbie question about difference between normal and pro tables (pack)

Busol

Dec 19, 2013
I want to buy all three packs for my cabinet. But I dont know is it worth to buy pro packs or is it enough to use "normal pack" ?
What are the differences when we focus on cabinet play. ?
Regards from Poland

N

netizen

As far as gameplay, there is no difference.
But if you want to have a more "realistic" game then Pro Mode is what you'll want for your cabinet so that the auto percentage will adjust based on your games played, and the secondary data is saved game to game.
Some players don't really care about these things, some are obsessed about these book-keeping statistics.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
But if you want to have a more "realistic" game then Pro Mode is what you'll want for your cabinet so that the auto percentage will adjust based on your games played, and the secondary data is saved game to game.

I hadn't thought of that, that's an interesting point. Are those things definitely carrying over from game to game?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I hadn't thought of that, that's an interesting point. Are those things definitely carrying over from game to game?

I think for most games it does but I've seen reports of certain things not saving from game to game, I'm not sure if it was on MM or AFM

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
i assume you know leaderboards ,goals and high scores are disqualified according to text that pops up when you turn on operator mode. a question was raised in the PC sub forum if just turning on operator mode would disable the above or if it was making any changes in the coin box door which is how the pop up text was worded. if the above don't matter to you then you set games the way you want. (cabinet or no cabinet). Remember that some tables have no pro mode option. Also one pet peeve of pro mode. Each time you open the table you have to turn on operator mode or it will default to TPA settings.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts