Newsletter #13 riddle for April release

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Yay White Water. Awesome!

Opposite of Space is not White Water though. We've discovered planets that have ice/water. Such a strange riddle :/

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
How can this be a leak? I mean it is very obvious in that thread that Whitewater and Spaceshuttle are the next releases? They even have screen shots! Or is the leak the fact that this thread was supposed to be a secret thread and that the link to the thread leaked?

Outside of the "confirmed" sticky. It would be nice to have a "likely to be released" sticky (or added to the confirmed sticky) with tables like the PHOF-tables (that seem very likely to be released again), the tables that are known to be owned by Farsight etc. I mean, if they have a Victory table it seems very likely it will be a PA-table quite soon.

I love the fact that Whitewater is coming out (one of my favourite tables). Everytime I try to open a door that is locked there is a voice in my head saying "This dooooor's locked!" :)

night

May 18, 2012
If you want to know what the table packs in 2014 will be, try this:

rexfeatures_582062k.jpg

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
There ARE some tables that are much more likely than others though. I mean, it is quite likely they will launch Victory somewhat soon if they already had it simulated in PHOF and they have the table at their location...in comparison to, for example, licensed games like Indiana Jones or forgotten games of no significance like Torch from 1979.

It might be difficult to know exactly when they will release certain tables but all I'm saying is that some are more likely than others and it would be cool to have those listed.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
There ARE some tables that are much more likely than others though. I mean, it is quite likely they will launch Victory somewhat soon if they already had it simulated in PHOF and they have the table at their location...in comparison to, for example, licensed games like Indiana Jones or forgotten games of no significance like Torch from 1979.

It might be difficult to know exactly when they will release certain tables but all I'm saying is that some are more likely than others and it would be cool to have those listed.

Well, PinWiz said that there's going to be a PHOF re-release with every never before released table for pretty much the rest of 2013 and I believe it. Bobby has made it clear that is the best financial option for them. Centaur and The Champion Pub are the only two "new" (not counting White Water) tables that I know they have. I'm sure they have others but anything else is just speculation. With that said it wouldn't surprise me to see The Champion Pub in May and Centaur in June along with their respective HOF re-releases. As far as the HOF re-releases are concerned, at this point, I just don't care which one comes out when. My view is, with the sole exception of Whirlwind, the rest should be paired with a quality "new" table or it's a no buy for me. I know that FarSight is doing these re-releases for financial reasons and I respect that. Someone said on the forum that the way to look at it is that you're paying five bucks for the new table and the re-release is the bonus. I can live with that as long as the new table is worth five bucks. :)

Edit: Oooo. Five hundred posts. Hurray for me! I'm gonna have a party...with beer! :p

Last edited:

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
That kind of information (which tables are left from the PHOF-tables and the tables that Farsight have) would be really nice to have in a sticky.

I wonder what will happen when they run out of PHOF-games, will we only see one table a month? Annoyed as I am with all the bugs, I really enjoy getting those new tables and I would be really sad if Farsight would it make it financially and this game would just be left to drift...

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
That kind of information (which tables are left from the PHOF-tables and the tables that Farsight have) would be really nice to have in a sticky.

I wonder what will happen when they run out of PHOF-games, will we only see one table a month? Annoyed as I am with all the bugs, I really enjoy getting those new tables and I would be really sad if Farsight would it make it financially and this game would just be left to drift...

All speculation on this but you will have months where only one table is released when it is a premium table. This was done with ST:TNG and Twilight Zone and will likely be done with future kickstarted tables and perhaps select licensed tables that may not require a kickstarter.

The process for games once the PHOF re-releases have been exhausted will be the same as it currently is; they will continue to take two tables and digitize them from the ground up under normal circumstances. I feel the reason for pairing the PHOF re-release with a new table is typically to ensure it sells. A lot of folks have the PHOF collections and probably wouldn't buy those tables despite the obvious improvements. This strategy guarantees the table will sell as it is part of a pack.

Members online

Members online