Next table after Ghostbusters?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
As long as it is NOT tables already in TPA, I'll take whatever they release.

I think that was just to help fill the “arcade”, or it just would have been 3 pins (Trek, Stang, AC/DC). And you didn’t have to buy them again. No harm unless you are running out of memory space.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
As long as it is NOT tables already in TPA, I'll take whatever they release.

Don't worry there's no stern left in tpa (flight2k is not from the same stern) and why would Stern want to have pins from other companies in theirn Stern app?? :p :rolleyes:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I think that was just to help fill the “arcade”, or it just would have been 3 pins (Trek, Stang, AC/DC). And you didn’t have to buy them again. No harm unless you are running out of memory space.

I hope this is the last of the repeats, I do mind the redundancy on mobile devices where storage is smaller. TPA is currently my largest app at 3.41GB, and stern (SPA) is at 825.1MB

Side note, zen pinball is 1.72GB- my devices won't be happy adding pinball FX3 and doubling that just because the South Park tables didn't carry over.

Hey do you like your phone?
Yes, i can play pinball on it!
Does it do anything else?
NO!

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
On Android at least, you download each table separately and in TPA you can delete tables so no need to keep duplicates if storage space is an issue.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
LOL... Here in Europe we're still waiting for Ghostbusters, so :p ;-)

Yeah, mobiles and pc don’t have it either. But it’s always fun to speculate on what’s next. GB is a difficult pin with a lot to do on it. Should be a good one when we get it.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
That´s out of question. GB is one of my most awaited tables. And I love difficult Pins. That is why Zen (which is in some aspects, f.i. the sound or community-activities far better) can´t beat TPA or SPA.
By the way, my compliment to Zen. The new FX3 delivers so much opportunities to match up with other players. Why not on TPA/SPA?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.