NGG new ROMs in progress

Dec 7, 2013
Reversed flippers? Why?

A lot of this stuff makes no sense. Inverted DMD? And why lift The Nordman trademark or CFTBL rule for super "duper" jackpots?

How do features like turning off slings make the game better?

Maybe it's an early April Fools joke.

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
This project looks interesting and I'd like to see what writing a ROM is like. But... bleah, sorry, I'm fine with the rules as they are. This looks like a bunch of random garbage, rather than an actual *design*. Throwing a bunch of junk into a ruleset does not make it better. A bigger show for Hole In One MB would be rotten... it's way too easy to get. I don't know about reverse. I have done it in mini-tourneys, and it's fun there. I don't know if being part of a real game would be fun. I'm fine with DM rules too, I think... it's been a decade since I played that game (hint hint).

stevevt

Mar 31, 2012

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Tough crowd. Sounds like right now people are just throwing around ideas, the guy doing the code hasn't even confirmed anything yet. I think it's a great idea, NGG is a game that has potential and the code just isn't there in my opinion. It's an enormous undertaking on his part as well.

Dec 7, 2013
I think the code in Gofers is just fine. It's a game that is used in tournaments, so obviously I'm not alone.

With that said I'm open to anything it's just... The suggestions for changes are all bad. Ideas that simply don't add anything worthwhile to the actual game.

Now had this been a project for a game like Cactus Canyon, Id be very supportive, as that game is unfinished.

Tom

Sep 9, 2012
I think the code in Gofers is just fine. It's a game that is used in tournaments, so obviously I'm not alone.

With that said I'm open to anything it's just... The suggestions for changes are all bad. Ideas that simply don't add anything worthwhile to the actual game.

Now had this been a project for a game like Cactus Canyon, Id be very supportive, as that game is unfinished.

there is already new code for cc, its called cactus canyon continued. but u need to buy a p-roc board to use it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts