no dlc trophies for ps3/vita

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Ahh, you beat me too it... What a pain trying to copy from Facebook on an IPod hehe.
Glad they actually replied to my message and it's good news!
782347bb.png

I'm guessing we will need to beat all of the goals again once they are added though. Not a big deal. I may save the harder goals until after they are added.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I don't know if I'm happy or sad with this news. Happy for those wanting trophies, sad that some people demanding trophies will keep playing and/or posting.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
I'm wondering still though why they didn't include them right away in the first place? :confused: I mean, the launch tables had them right from the start, so why don't the DLC talbes? Or did they just forget about them?

Ahwell, what would our little FarSight be without their little hiccups in everything they do? ;)

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
ok folks, whats with all the negativity? some people like the trophies, some don't care... you don't have to get upset about it, if it differs from your view.. or do you :confused:

Captain Rumwood

Apr 25, 2012
Personally I like trophies but it's not a dealbreaker for me. What I focus is on Goals and scoreboards. Pinball is all about goals to complete the game and scores.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Personally I like trophies but it's not a deal breaker for me. What I focus is on Goals and scoreboards. Pinball is all about goals to complete the game and scores.

Exactly!
I asked Farsight nicely for a while now and I bought the 4 new tables the minute they hit PSN not knowing for sure if they would have them or not.
I was kind of not expecting them based on the fact the PSN table DLC didn't, but it wasn't a deal breaker. They are still amazing tables and great fun to play with or without the trophies. Knowing they are adding trophies in a future update is the cherry on top...

Members online

Members online