No New Game For TPA This Month?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I watched the Twitch stream (part of it). I assumed GB would be available on Steam now. No dice. Did they announce a release date?

Normally it drops on Friday afternoon/early evening (CST). The achievement list on Steam has been updated-so we should get it tomorrow. With the season pass, at least I won't have to rush to get it for SPA-I'll only consider getting that if SPA gets a substantial update. And even then......

Unlike last Halloween's table release, bustin' is going to make me feel good this time around.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
IIRC, from what I heard on the stream it's only going to come out on normal TPA on Steam today. Not sure what's release come out to Stern PA, but maybe they're fixing all the bugs and stuff people have been talking about before the release.

Last edited:

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
The irony that Ghostbusters is coming out on TPA before it comes out on SPA for PC/Mobile is just killing me.

We paid for the table on SPA 10 months ago and STILL can't play it. But there it is on TPA, mocking us.

Get it together, Farsight!!

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
The irony that Ghostbusters is coming out on TPA before it comes out on SPA for PC/Mobile is just killing me.

We paid for the table on SPA 10 months ago and STILL can't play it. But there it is on TPA, mocking us.

Get it together, Farsight!!

Yea I sent one of them a PM and he couldn't answer back for laughing so hard.

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
I'm not really happy with this since I bought a bundle I didn't need to play Ghostbusters early on PS4 for 19.95 because it wasn't on sale yet for 9.99. And now it's table of the month so kind of really sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.