No Xbox One Announcement?

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
It's crazy that there is no official post on either the pinballarcade.com website and the official Facebook page announcing the launch. Hopefully they get around to it today. I had to run out to majornelson.com to see that it had actually launched. I mean, take my money Farsight, please...

MichRX7

Aug 2, 2012
I saw a post on their facebook page that stated they weren't sure Microsoft was going to release it so the announcement is a bit delyayed. Here is what they wrote, "We're working on an announcement now, word from microsoft yesterday was that they weren't sure we were coming out when we did, so we are a tad behind, stay tuned."

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I saw a post on their facebook page that stated they weren't sure Microsoft was going to release it so the announcement is a bit delyayed. Here is what they wrote, "We're working on an announcement now, word from microsoft yesterday was that they weren't sure we were coming out when we did, so we are a tad behind, stay tuned."

Thats bollocks, both parties have know if was coming out today for well over a week now........at least it has all tables up until S4

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts