Non-existing lycenses

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
I like the Alice Cooper table idea. But I'd call the pin Welcome To My Nightmare instead. (Not as big a fan of Billion Dollar Babies). Lots of possibilities with that theme. I'm guessing family mode would be on for that one. :D
If you want to go crazy with this, the album of choice would of course be From The Inside.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Knight Rider
Die Hard
Highlander (The Flippering)
Seabuisquit (a horse racing theme... it's been too long)
Texas Hold Em (Poker theme; same thing) what ramps/targets/etc you need to hit is determined by the comunity cards
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Robot Chicken
Extreme Cooking (bacon strips, bacon strips, bacon strips)

N

netizen

Seeing as Gremlins actually exists how about it's evil cousin Leprechaun, and the sequels; obviously.

80s fear of Yogourt? Pinball for The Stuff!!
There probably will be table in development for The Dark Tower seeing as there is a comic and Movie now.
I am surprised it doesn't exist, Revenge of The Nerds!!
Google! lulz
and in response with a name that almost sounds apropos Bing!

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
I've been thinking along these lines a lot since I first got TPA. Here are a few I would seriously consider buying for my home, sight unseen, for the theme alone:

-Digimon: A lot of the older pinheads would turn up their noses at this one, but few themes will pull more money from Generation Y's pockets than this one. Naturally, I mostly mean the first two seasons, but I could be talked into buyin a Digimon Tamers pin (Frontier, OTOH, can take a long walk off a short pier and I'm not that knowledgeable about the newer seasons). Just think of the things you could do with this license—Machinedramon's cannons would make a great follow-up to TNG's Drone Launchers and you just know that the hunt for the eighth Digi-Destined would make for an epic multiball.

-Missile Command: This might seem a little too sparse to be able to be made into a modern pin, but why not embrace that radical simplicity? This would basically be a series of hurry-ups, with ramps, moving stand-up targets and orbits all getting in on the act. The pin should definitely have a digital display and I think that losing should work differently than in most pins—you would begin with 6 balls in play, but every time you fail to destroy a missile, the table goes dead and then relaunches with one less ball; the game ends if you only had one ball in play in the first place. There would also be a system of automatically transferring balls from one flipper to another to make it less harrowing to make your shots.

-Symphony X: How have these guys NOT gotten their own pin yet? Their comedy & tragedy masks symbol would make for a fantastic playfield toy and several of their songs would be great modes as well. Some good fits would include The Edge of Forever (big points for death saves and bangbacks), Masquerade (Greed-style round followed by a hurry-up, but if you time out of the hurry-up, your Masquerade Jackpot is subtracted from your score) and Unleash The Fire (4-Powerball multiball!). The only question is which song should be the wizard mode—the frontrunners are The Divine Wings of Tragedy, The Odyssey and the entirety of V: The New Mythology Suite.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
GI JOE!

---

Texas Hold Em (Poker theme; same thing)

image-26.jpg

Made in 2006. Steve Ritchie table! Would love to see this in TPA!

Last edited:

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Poltergeist
Jef Wayne's War Of The Worlds
Jacka... <--- that show with Steve-O
The Fast and The Furious
My Little Pony (for al you pinball lovin' bronies out there)
Mad Max; thunderdome
This is Spinal Tap

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Ghostbusters

As I've said before, Ghostbusters seems so blatantly pin-worthy that it's almost hard to believe there wasn't a Ghostbusters table.

There was Gottlieb/Premier's "Bone Busters Inc.", an obvious knockoff theme. I wonder if it was the aftermath of a failed attempt to get the license, or just conceived as a knockoff from the beginning.

And people have made Ghostbusters fan tables in VP.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Tenacious D
Pink Floyd's The Wall
Ghostbusters

Pink Floyd the wall was done in Future Pinball and was an ok original table
Ghostbusters was done in VP by Bob5354, my favorite original table author and is pretty awesome.

Sure not real tables but something to play using those licenses

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
This! And how come noone has mentioned Monty Python yet? Life of Brian as well as Holy Grail would make outsandingly funny tables.

I think cause we had a good lengthy spit-balling of ideas for that a couple of months ago! Wonder what thread that was 'cause I had some really funny ideas in there.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
THE GOONIES! I said it last time and Im saying it again! so much potential. data zipline's a ball across the playfield, CHESTER COPPER jackPOT! BOODIE TRAPS :D the music and the fertelies. BALL SCHLOCK! he says rocky road BALL SCHLOCK 2 baby ru ruth eh heeheh SCHLOCK 3 MAMMA YOU BEEN BAAAD!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.