Northwest Pinball Show

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Anyone in the Seattle area going? I'll probably go on Saturday the 6th to see the Hobbit in person and I think JJP is giving a talk that evening.

AnimeDude892

Dec 27, 2016
That's good to hear! Every time I walked by that section it seemed like the line was getting longer and longer.

Yeah same here. I had a great time this year. I played Aerosmith, Dialed In, the legendary Humpty Dumpty table from 1947, Most of the EM machines, and I played some of the Solid State machines including Swords of Fury, Night Rider, Black Hole, Pinball Pool, Speakeasy, Centaur II, Roller Disco, Strikes & Spares, Firepower II, Firepower, Cosmic Gunfight, Funhouse, The Getaway: High Speed II, Meteor, etc.

Also I got to participate in my first ever Pinball Tournament which is the Rookie & Amateur Tournament.

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Yeah same here. I had a great time this year. I played Aerosmith, Dialed In, the legendary Humpty Dumpty table from 1947, Most of the EM machines, and I played some of the Solid State machines including Swords of Fury, Night Rider, Black Hole, Pinball Pool, Speakeasy, Centaur II, Roller Disco, Strikes & Spares, Firepower II, Firepower, Cosmic Gunfight, Funhouse, The Getaway: High Speed II, Meteor, etc.

Also I got to participate in my first ever Pinball Tournament which is the Rookie & Amateur Tournament.

How did you do in the tournament? Would you tourney again? How many tables did you play for the tournament? I noticed Paragon was for tournament only and slightly disappointed there wasn't one on the floor.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts