Nudge options.

Merluzoooooor

Mar 10, 2015
Hi there. I find really frustrating to nudge in the iPhone version, specially if you are used to the PS4 vesion. Which nudge option do you find more useful? For me is impossible to match my PS4 scores in my iPhone because of the nudge difference.

Cheers.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Nudge: Touchscreen
Invert Nudge: Off (I need to mess with this though and try the invert setting)
Touch Scheme: Type E
Show Touch Scheme: On

Merluzoooooor

Mar 10, 2015
Cool, I feel the nudge better this way. But, what the touch scheme changes? I was using scheme A and E feels the same.

Thanks.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Now when I look at the touch schemes I think F will be better for me, I'll try that :)

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Nudge: touchscreen
Invert: off
Scheme: F
Show touch: off (but I played a while with it on when I started out playing and it was possible to display it)
I only use left/right nudge, and sometimes up nudge. The only game I tried to nudge diagonally is Centaur but that didn't work out very good.
I can't imagine playing on iPhone though, maybe 6 has a screen that can work but 4 and 5 are far too small for my taste to get control. I prefer my iPad in any case

pinballrocks

May 13, 2015
I've been experimenting with Swipe, but find it a bit unresponsive. However, Touchscreen feels a bit too responsive for me. No sweet spot, unfortunately.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts